Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom of 4

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 8:27 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hi my name is Patti. I live in Missouri with my husband of twenty yrs. and our four children. We have three boys and one girl. Our oldest child is a boy, and will turn fifteen next month, our daughter is next and she is thirteen, then we have our twelve year old, and last but not least our eight year old Jacob. Jacob has DS, he's the sweetest, funniest and cutest little guy I know. He's so smart but, he's also very stubborn..lol, but isn't alot of kids like that. He was born with tetraology of fallot, and had surgery when he was six months old, which was the scariest moment of my life, but God brought him through it.

by on May. 17, 2015 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
letstalk747
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 8:42 PM

Welcome Patti , im joy , glad you are here

rebecca_new_mom
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2015 at 8:56 PM
Hi there- my younger son was born with Transposition of the Great Arteries and had surgery at 5 days old so I can relate. Welcome :)
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:30 PM

Welcome to the group!!  My littlest has DS too.  Little sweeties!

Linagma03
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2015 at 12:53 AM

Welcome to the group! I'm Teri and have an 11 year old granddaughter I'm raising with multiple delays and medical problems. People think I'm strange because I love seeing DS children, they just look beautiful, all of them I've seen and met seem to be very happy and they smile so much. I've yet to see a child with DS that didn't have a smile that could light up a room.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 18, 2015 at 5:43 AM

Welcome to the group!  Glad you are here:)  My 6.5 year old has multiple diagnoses, but the main ones being Cystic Fibrosis and Autism.  

jjamom
by Michele on May. 18, 2015 at 6:14 AM
Hi Patti, welcome! My name is Michele and I'm a Mom of three, DD 17, DS 14, and my youngest son, Alex will turn 10 at the end of this month. He also has DS. He is the light of my life. Such a sweet, funny, kind and loving little soul. Blessed are we! Glad you're here, this is a wonderful group!
mjtrgm5
by New Member on May. 19, 2015 at 12:09 PM

Hi, I'm new here also.  I also have 3 boys and a girl =) 2 of my boys have cerebral palsy

mandee1503
by Amanda on May. 19, 2015 at 11:40 PM
Welcome to the group.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)