Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many inches did you get? Share your blizzard pics here

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 12:16 PM
  • 43 Replies
2 moms liked this

We got about 18 inches here in PA so far with snow still coming down with blowing and drifting...making some snow drifts up to 5 feet... cars are completed buried in snow...city streets have been closed down ..share your pics here :)

by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rebecca_new_mom
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 12:28 PM
HOLY MOLEY lol!!!! These pictures are incredible! Have you maintained electricity? I'm in San Francisco and it's supposed to rain some today. No pictures to share.
LadyAmaranth
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Lots of snow, hope everyone stays safe.
We're in Utah so no snow here.
luvnoah10
by Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 2:33 PM
2 moms liked this

We haven't lost electricity (hopefully we wont ) but its still snowing..they predict 2-3 feet total..drifting makes it even worse ...had to call off work today ..no driving for any of us here today!  Inside watching movies and playing video games..

Quoting rebecca_new_mom: HOLY MOLEY lol!!!! These pictures are incredible! Have you maintained electricity? I'm in San Francisco and it's supposed to rain some today. No pictures to share.

luvnoah10
by Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 2:36 PM

Thanks...we are staying inside (except when ds wants to play in the snow)...no driving in this weather ..had to call off work

Quoting LadyAmaranth: Lots of snow, hope everyone stays safe. We're in Utah so no snow here.

jjamom
by Michele on Jan. 23, 2016 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

It's still coming down. I can't even tell anymore how much we have because of the drifts. Right now, I'd say 20-24 inches?

Actually my son just said at least 2 feet. They've been out there for hours shoveling and it's still snowing.
jjamom
by Michele on Jan. 23, 2016 at 2:53 PM
We lost power overnight, but I'm not sure for how long because it was back on when I got up. All the clocks were blinking, so that's the only way I knew. I am hoping we don't lose it again.

Quoting luvnoah10:

We haven't lost electricity (hopefully we wont ) but its still snowing..they predict 2-3 feet total..drifting makes it even worse ...had to call off work today ..no driving for any of us here today!  Inside watching movies and playing video games..

Quoting rebecca_new_mom: HOLY MOLEY lol!!!! These pictures are incredible! Have you maintained electricity? I'm in San Francisco and it's supposed to rain some today. No pictures to share.

rebecca_new_mom
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:10 PM
Well, watching movies sounds more enjoyable than work anyways ;)

Quoting luvnoah10:

rebecca_new_mom
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:12 PM
Nice pictures! Stay warm :)

Quoting jjamom:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

It's still coming down. I can't even tell anymore how much we have because of the drifts. Right now, I'd say 20-24 inches?

Actually my son just said at least 2 feet. They've been out there for hours shoveling and it's still snowing.
jjamom
by Michele on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:22 PM
Thanks!

Quoting rebecca_new_mom: Nice pictures! Stay warm :)

Quoting jjamom:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Jessiejack
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Snow started around 1pm today. We have about 6inch so far with a lot more to come. DH and DD are out plowing now and I expect them to be out all night. Sorry no pics yet. I'll take some tomorrow. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)