Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hows your weather ? Winter or spring ? Anyone else sick ?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 12:56 PM
  • 7 Replies
We have had spring weather. Now it looks like this week winter for us. Boys only fine with snow as long as SANTA is coming ! ! ! Snow better miss us. Hows your weather ?

Hope everyone else is doing fine. Everyone in my family has a virus . Coughing,fever over 100. Chase says his body hurts. Its just bad when daddy and mommy also sick at same time. And it worse on Jacob cause breathing treatments give him bloody nose. Happens alot and the 1 yesterday so bad called Miss Tracy. She a good friend also an emt. Jacob autism he dont understand why bleeding and im just trying to help it stop. But he freaks out. Also Jacobs one ear tub coming out like it should. But he already has an ear infection behind tub. Other tub still in place. Its just bad cause Jacob dont show ear in pain. Jacob was not very sick with ear tubes. So im upset i should of hit me back to bad fevers=ear infections.

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MixedCooke
by Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:06 PM
Supposed to be Spring but it's in the 60s, overcast and they caught colds! Ugh! Yes 60s is cold for South Florida.
mrgenCmama
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:11 PM

EVERYONE is sick this winter. it is sooooo ridiculous with stomach bugs and the flu is just now starting to show up around here. I am currently miserable with an allergy migraine and my little one who finished antibiotics last week for pneumonia and ears and back to drippy nose, drippy eye and coughing.  siiiiiigh :(

Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:19 PM

We are into Spring now. I've never suffered from allergies but it seems like I'm having several days of sneezing, itchy watery eyes, runny nose, and getting headaches. I hate this! Everyone else seems to be doing good right now. Hoping it stays this way. 

Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:20 PM

I really hope you all get to feeling better real soon. Sick kids is the worst! Actually in my house sick husband is worse than sick kid. 

HappyFamilyOf5
by Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:44 PM

We were having nice sunny weather here in FL, but yesterday through Thursday, we have a cold front coming thru. Hope everyone feels better soon. I know how rough that is. We just all got over viruses that put Javier and my newborn in the hospital. My daughter is dealing with ear infections right now, but has been on an antibiotic so hope it clears soon.

jjamom
by Michele on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:11 PM
We had beautiful spring-like weather a few weeks ago. This week and last have been mostly cold. It was snowing on Saturday, but it didn't stick - thank goodness. We are so ready for spring!
rebecca_new_mom
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:24 PM

I hope everyone feels better soon! Lots of stuff blooming where I live. Lower 60s for the most part. Some rain.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)