Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spring is here and track season is underway.

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:40 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

Monday night we had the parents meeting for the track team. Over the weekend I got Lina her track shoes, black with hot pink and a pair of black shorts. Sunday night she barely slept she was so excited to wear her new shoes and her track shirt to school. 

She kept saying "Everybody will like my super fast track shoes!" I think I heard that 100 times! LOL!

She came home from school bouncing off the walls because her teacher was wearing her track shirt too (teacher is a volunteer coach). Then she kept telling me all the other kids she was expecting to see there too. She got a little bummed because there weren't that many there. The meeting began rather early so many parents weren't home from work.  

Monday night when she finally went to sleep she slept like a log! I was so glad she finally ran out of steam! :)

• My 2nd time around. I LOVE EVERY MINUTE!!!
  •          blowing bubbles                 teen_girl_01
  •       Lina special to us all!              A the over achiever!  
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jjamom
by Michele on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:10 PM
Aww, it must be great to see her so excited about it. I hope she has a great season!
Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you. Yes it is great to see her excited and if it goes like last year she'll have a great time. 

Quoting jjamom: Aww, it must be great to see her so excited about it. I hope she has a great season!

rebecca_new_mom
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this

That's awesome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)