Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats you kid(s) favorite movie out or coming soon?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:57 AM
  • 7 Replies
Going to the movies is another great outing to do. The kids normally get first pick and well us parent get to enjoy their laughter and popcorn. Nothing wrong with that, everyone wins😁
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MixedCooke
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this
We like Sing. I was kinda disappointed in Moana. They like Trolls and Finding Dory. I liked Finding Dory better than Finding Nemo but I haven't been able to get through Trolls.
jjamom
by Michele on Jan. 26, 2017 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this
We LOVE going to the movies! The last we saw was Sing a couple of weeks ago. Really cute movie. Today my son had a doctors appt, so afterwards we came home and had lunch and bought Trolls on On Demand! It was so nice to snuggle with my little guy mid-week and relax and enjoy a movie. He liked it better than I did, but the music was good. For me, the best part was the snuggles!
mami286
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 4:19 PM
Awh that is adorable. My lil ones are too energetic for snuggling or they sleep too bad lol

Quoting jjamom: We LOVE going to the movies! The last we saw was Sing a couple of weeks ago. Really cute movie. Today my son had a doctors appt, so afterwards we came home and had lunch and bought Trolls on On Demand! It was so nice to snuggle with my little guy mid-week and relax and enjoy a movie. He liked it better than I did, but the music was good. For me, the best part was the snuggles!
jjamom
by Michele on Jan. 26, 2017 at 4:40 PM
Well, my "little guy" is 11 now! He is tiny for his age and my other two are 19 and 16, so he's still my "little guy". LOL. He's always been a snuggler and I love it!

Quoting mami286: Awh that is adorable. My lil ones are too energetic for snuggling or they sleep too bad lol

Quoting jjamom: We LOVE going to the movies! The last we saw was Sing a couple of weeks ago. Really cute movie. Today my son had a doctors appt, so afterwards we came home and had lunch and bought Trolls on On Demand! It was so nice to snuggle with my little guy mid-week and relax and enjoy a movie. He liked it better than I did, but the music was good. For me, the best part was the snuggles!
rebecca_new_mom
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:38 PM
I actually haven't taken either boy to the theatre yet. My boys are 4 and 3 and their favorite movie right now is Home. I like it too because of the music :)
LadyAmaranth
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:39 PM

We don't go to the movies often.
The last kid movie they saw we got from Redbox and it was Secret Life of Pets. They really liked it.

mami286
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:59 PM
Oh cool. That was a good movie.

Quoting LadyAmaranth:

We don't go to the movies often.The last kid movie they saw we got from Redbox and it was Secret Life of Pets. They really liked it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)