Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your kids being for Halloween?

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2017 at 1:25 PM
  • 17 Replies
My girls are being a kitten, a puppy and a butterfly and by then the twins will be born. They are being Pebbles and Bamm Bamm! What are your kids being for Halloween?
by on Sep. 30, 2017 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smartmommy1050
by New Member on Sep. 30, 2017 at 2:28 PM
Anubis, a ninja, and we haven’t chosen for my youngest yet
chinosruca
by Member on Oct. 1, 2017 at 4:55 PM
My kids haven't decided yet. I'll take them soon to pick costumes. We aren't sure if we will be able to trick or treat yet. My youngest will be having surgery 4 days before Halloween and aren't sure how her recovery will go. We will still let her dress up and maybe have a small family party at home if she can't go trick or treating.
lovlymomma
by New Member on Oct. 1, 2017 at 6:11 PM
Awwww! What kind of surgery is it? What was she last year? Good luck on the surgery! Prayers coming her way.

Quoting chinosruca: My kids haven't decided yet. I'll take them soon to pick costumes. We aren't sure if we will be able to trick or treat yet. My youngest will be having surgery 4 days before Halloween and aren't sure how her recovery will go. We will still let her dress up and maybe have a small family party at home if she can't go trick or treating.
chinosruca
by Member on Oct. 1, 2017 at 8:09 PM
It is a second cleft palate repair with new tubes for her ears. Nothing too major. However, due to other issues with her health it could mean a long recovery. Her immune system is weak. Last year the little one was a little witch and my 7 year old was super girl. My oldest was kind of spider woman

Quoting lovlymomma: Awwww! What kind of surgery is it? What was she last year? Good luck on the surgery! Prayers coming her way.

Quoting chinosruca: My kids haven't decided yet. I'll take them soon to pick costumes. We aren't sure if we will be able to trick or treat yet. My youngest will be having surgery 4 days before Halloween and aren't sure how her recovery will go. We will still let her dress up and maybe have a small family party at home if she can't go trick or treating.
HappyFamilyOf5
by Member on Oct. 2, 2017 at 11:13 AM

Javier wants to be a cop, Arianna wants to be a scary clown, and they want Armando to dress up as an inmate since Javier will be a cop.

lovlymomma
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2017 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol! That would be so cute! I have seen some of the pictures you posted. Your kids are adorable. I do not think your daughter would make a scary clown, just a scary CUTE clown! Have a safe Halloween...and 29 days before too.

Quoting HappyFamilyOf5:

Javier wants to be a cop, Arianna wants to be a scary clown, and they want Armando to dress up as an inmate since Javier will be a cop.

HappyFamilyOf5
by Member on Oct. 2, 2017 at 2:46 PM
I can't wait to see everyone's pictures from Halloween. Aww. Thank you. She's pointed out some costumes online and she always goes for the scariest looking masks. You guys be safe also.

Quoting lovlymomma: Lol! That would be so cute! I have seen some of the pictures you posted. Your kids are adorable. I do not think your daughter would make a scary clown, just a scary CUTE clown! Have a safe Halloween...and 29 days before too.

Quoting HappyFamilyOf5:

jjamom
by Michele on Oct. 3, 2017 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this
My son wants to be Patchy the Pirate from Spongebob.
romangio12
by Member on Oct. 3, 2017 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Probably not doing it this year
michele115
by Michele on Oct. 4, 2017 at 3:30 PM
We bought costumes last year at target for 90% off. 10 year old is being a ninja and Logan is being Woody. He was Buzz last year.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)