Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

How old are your children?

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 2:13 PM
  • 23 Replies

How old are your children?

Do you have boys, girls or both?

Due in October? Join us in October 2011 Babies!  

by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amy127
by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 2:14 PM
DS is almost 3, DD is 10 months (today actually ) and one more coming Feb 2012! Three, 3 And under and all in diapers. Eeeekkkk!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 2:16 PM

Happy 10 month bday!!  You are going to do great!!  :)  It gets pretty busy, but it is so much fun!  I don't think the diaper stage will ever end in my house. 

Quoting Amy127:

DS is almost 3, DD is 10 months (today actually ) and one more coming Feb 2012! Three, 3 And under and all in diapers. Eeeekkkk!

meam4444
by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 2:17 PM

I have a 4 year old, 3 year old, and 13 month old.  They are all girls.  I am due with a baby boy (after three girls...we won't believe this one is actually a boy until he comes out!) come October.

Amy127
by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Thankfully I cloth diaper the baby. I tried to CD DS but he'd already been in disposablea for almost 2 years. His insurance will cover his diapers once he turns 3 next month. Huge relief.

Quoting meam4444:

Happy 10 month bday!!  You are going to do great!!  :)  It gets pretty busy, but it is so much fun!  I don't think the diaper stage will ever end in my house. 

Quoting Amy127:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 2:22 PM

Cloth diapering saves a bundle!  That is great the insurance will help out with your son's diapers.

Quoting Amy127:

Thankfully I cloth diaper the baby. I tried to CD DS but he'd already been in disposablea for almost 2 years. His insurance will cover his diapers once he turns 3 next month. Huge relief.

Quoting meam4444:

Quoting Amy127:

harmony7
by Bronze Member on Aug. 9, 2011 at 9:01 AM

My children are boy age 31, boy age 28, girl age 26, boy age 23, boy age 21, boy age 17, boy age 16, boy age 15, boy age 13, boy age 10 and a grand son age 1

I had our 7 bio kids with a mid wife, breastfed all of them and cloth diapered.

Congrats on all the new babies coming!!! It is such a wonderful time when your children are young...but as they grow I find that I love them more and more in each season. My adult kids and teens are more precious to me then they were even when babies if you can think that possible. I now know the person they are and it is so wonderful! Cant wait to see photos and watch your children grow in the group!

Pam in Alabama

meam4444
by on Aug. 9, 2011 at 10:28 AM

So good to know that.    :)

Quoting harmony7:

My children are boy age 31, boy age 28, girl age 26, boy age 23, boy age 21, boy age 17, boy age 16, boy age 15, boy age 13, boy age 10 and a grand son age 1

I had our 7 bio kids with a mid wife, breastfed all of them and cloth diapered.

Congrats on all the new babies coming!!! It is such a wonderful time when your children are young...but as they grow I find that I love them more and more in each season. My adult kids and teens are more precious to me then they were even when babies if you can think that possible. I now know the person they are and it is so wonderful! Cant wait to see photos and watch your children grow in the group!

Pam in Alabama

billssweety
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 4:36 PM

We have 4 kids, ODD - 18, YDD - 17, twins boys are 10!

BobMariah
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 4:38 PM

We have biological brother and sister. At the moment they are both 10 years old. DD just turned 10 this past Sunday and DS will be 11 in September! They are 11months and 5 days apart!

coonanmom
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Hello everyone.  My kidsare a boy 25, girl 21, girl 10, boy 9, boy 5, boy 4.  The 10, 5, & 4 year olds are adpoted.  The little boys are full bio sibs.  They are one year and a day apart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)