Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

Can we hear from the mods?

Posted by   + Show Post
I've noticed in the past couple of weeks that our little group now officially has mods. Would you ladies be willing to let us know who you are and your perspective/experience with adoption?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 9:09 PM
Replies (21-25):
Amy127
by on Sep. 27, 2011 at 9:53 AM
I'm also a mod. My name is Amy and we are adopting a family member through Foster care. He has epilepsy, sensory processing disorder, asthma, eczema, and Some others. So you can see if I'm mia for a few days at a time, that is most likely why. We also have a DD who turns 1 next week and am pregnant now Sue in February. I'm here to answer any questions I can through my experience adopting through Foster care.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by on Sep. 27, 2011 at 10:00 AM

I think we can over look the OT part unless you wish otherwise.  I can make another post.  :)  Just let me know.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Thanks Marlena. If you want, feel free to restart this post since it kind of got off-topic. I was just curious about the folks who were chosen to lead this group! :)

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Sep. 27, 2011 at 10:36 AM
:) This has turned into an even more productive conversation than I would have hoped. I withdraw my request for an on-topic thread, hehe.

Quoting meam4444:

I think we can over look the OT part unless you wish otherwise.  I can make another post.  :)  Just let me know.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Thanks Marlena. If you want, feel free to restart this post since it kind of got off-topic. I was just curious about the folks who were chosen to lead this group! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Sep. 27, 2011 at 10:37 AM
I'm glad to know you are a mod, Amy. I was concerned that we would not have foster adoption represented.

Quoting Amy127:

I'm also a mod. My name is Amy and we are adopting a family member through Foster care. He has epilepsy, sensory processing disorder, asthma, eczema, and Some others. So you can see if I'm mia for a few days at a time, that is most likely why. We also have a DD who turns 1 next week and am pregnant now Sue in February. I'm here to answer any questions I can through my experience adopting through Foster care.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by on Sep. 27, 2011 at 11:00 AM

:)  It's all good.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

:) This has turned into an even more productive conversation than I would have hoped. I withdraw my request for an on-topic thread, hehe.

Quoting meam4444:

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)