Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

quick update:

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:14 PM
  • 8 Replies
Our adoption did get final December 15th. However since Christmas day my life has been turned upside down. Long story short, me and dh are separated right now. I tried to move me and the kids in with my MIL however I am 5 weeks away from having another baby. I wasn't able to find an OB close enough so we moved back into our home and dh is staying in a motel. I'm still planning to move back in with MIL once I am recovered from having this baby. I seriously would have never pictured my life where it is today. I'm still confused on how we ended up like this, but all I can do now is focus on our future. So if I'm gone for long periods of time, I'm adjusting to having a newborn again And settling into our new place. But I will stop into say hi once in awhile.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SarahSuzyQ
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Amy, thanks for updating. I'm so sorry that you find yourself in this difficult and overwhelming place. I'm so glad you have a home with your MIL, though I know that's not what you had imagined or hoped.  I will pray for you, that your path will be made clear and that you will find the people in your life who can give you the support you need.

eoewan
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Wishing you the best...life does throw us curve balls.

Malley
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:21 PM

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I'm glad that your MIL is helping you out.

harmony7
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Oh my prayers and thoughts your way! I am so sorry for what you are going through! Leave your heart open to let Father lead and direct. I pray things are not as desparate and hopeless as they seem right now! This just stinks for lack of better words!

Pam in Alabama
A Mom to nine sons and one daughter with six still at home!
makingourfamily
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Sending prayers!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lois and Ray
Making Our Family Complete

luvmy2dc
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Sending prayers!
OutWest
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Wow, that's a really difficult situation. Take good care of yourself. I  hope everything works out for the best. 

meam4444
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 9:23 PM

hugsand prayers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)