Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoption Fundraising Help

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:19 PM
  • 4 Replies

I ran across this today.  I don't know anything about it.  It might be worth looking at if you are fundraising for your adoption.

http://www.adopttogether.org/howitworks.php

"A baby is a miraculous gift from God, no matter how one receives it. Some are given the ability bear them, others the ability to rear them."

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
aprilz1225
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:18 PM

thanks for the tip... i don't know why they make adoption so expensive...

aprilz1225
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:24 PM

my hubby and i order some car magnets the read "adoption an alteritive choice" they cost about 1.50 each..  sold them for about three. we sold them after church.. they were a pretty good. sold a lot of them. made enough to cover home study. (we are catholic so we sold them when they were have'n abortion awareness).

meam4444
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Thanks for sharing!  I know some churches where I used to live actually had a special fund to help families with the adoption expenses which I thought was a great idea.

ARgal
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Quoting aprilz1225:

my hubby and i order some car magnets the read "adoption an alteritive choice" they cost about 1.50 each..  sold them for about three. we sold them after church.. they were a pretty good. sold a lot of them. made enough to cover home study. (we are catholic so we sold them when they were have'n abortion awareness).

What a good idea!  

"A baby is a miraculous gift from God, no matter how one receives it. Some are given the ability bear them, others the ability to rear them."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)