Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

Welcome to Adoptive Moms! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to Adoptive Moms!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Adoptive Moms Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 4:33 PM
Replies (141-150):
meam4444
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Welcome!  Happy you are here!

Quoting MedicMommy2:

Hi, I am Jenn, I was adopted at 4 days old and I am one of the few that actually has my original birth cert with my birth name on it. I was part of an amazing open adoption. I have a 5 year old son who has been adopted by my husband. We also have a 2 year old girl. We are hoping to adopt older sibling groups when our kids are older. I hope I can share a different view point as I have been on the other side of the fence as well.

meam4444
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Dana!

Quoting Mom2Jayce:

Hi! My name is Dana. I have been looking for groups to join to get more feedback from people who have adopted. I have been married for 7 years and we are in the process of finalizing our adoption. This is our first baby and we have been beyond blessed! Jayce has been around us since he was born but has officially lived with us since he was 6 weeks old. He is now 8 months! I look forward to meeting with new friends!

meam4444
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:01 PM

welcome

Quoting mama4th:

Hi! My husband and I have 4 children. We adopted our daughter through foster care. We are open again to adoption and are so excited.

HarrisonMD
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Hello everybody...My name is Melanee and I have two wonderful adopted children...a 2yr old daughter named Piper and a nb son named Wyatt (just over 2weeks old)....Hubby is military and in Korea at the moment (he missed Wyatt's birth! Boohoo) and we are stationed here in Killeen, Tx at Ft Hood! Am a SAHM and loving the life with my family and it wouldn't change it otherwise! Hope to meet some awesome Mommas in this group!

HarrisonMD
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Don't feel bad about the age at all...Hubby and I are in our 40's with a 2 year old and a nb son! It's all good!

mom12783
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:07 PM

My Name is Shannon! I am a stay at home mom of 3 children, and in the process of adopting a child to make four!!! I work from home as well, my husband of almost 9 years works for a family owned business. We are adopting from bulgaria. and super excited!!!!!!

BabyDreamer80
by on May. 23, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Hello. DH and I have been married for 10yrs. And ttc for those 10. We have always wanted to adopt as well as have our own biological children. So we have hit that point in life that we feel we are ready to adopt. Any advise?

meam4444
by on May. 28, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Welcome Melanee!  Congratulations on your children, esp. your newest arrival!

Quoting HarrisonMD:

Hello everybody...My name is Melanee and I have two wonderful adopted children...a 2yr old daughter named Piper and a nb son named Wyatt (just over 2weeks old)....Hubby is military and in Korea at the moment (he missed Wyatt's birth! Boohoo) and we are stationed here in Killeen, Tx at Ft Hood! Am a SAHM and loving the life with my family and it wouldn't change it otherwise! Hope to meet some awesome Mommas in this group!

meam4444
by on May. 28, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Welcome Shannon!  Wishing you the best with your adoption journey!  Hope you enjoy the group.

Quoting mom12783:

My Name is Shannon! I am a stay at home mom of 3 children, and in the process of adopting a child to make four!!! I work from home as well, my husband of almost 9 years works for a family owned business. We are adopting from bulgaria. and super excited!!!!!!

meam4444
by on May. 28, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Welcome to the group!  I guess while my DH and I are still figuring out when we should start the adoption process...I guess my only advice would be to do lots of research.  We have been researching for almost six years now, and I am always learning something new.  Feel free to post any questions in this group!

Quoting BabyDreamer80:

Hello. DH and I have been married for 10yrs. And ttc for those 10. We have always wanted to adopt as well as have our own biological children. So we have hit that point in life that we feel we are ready to adopt. Any advise?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN