Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

Welcome to Adoptive Moms! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to Adoptive Moms!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Adoptive Moms Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 4:33 PM
Replies (11-20):
angelcare75
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 5:48 AM
1 mom liked this

hi, i'm an adoptive mom too! we have one bio child and one through private domestic adoption just in the past year. life is grand and we were so blessed in our adoption experience. we'd do it again in a heartbeat but don't want to be greedy when there are families out there waiting for their first child! our kids are both miracles since i have severe PCOS and was told there was a liklihood that i would never conceive...then last year when we decided to adopt for number 2, we were told there was a liklihood that a birthmom would never choose us because of my DH's age.. well, i guess both liklihood scenarios were wrong, because here we are!! "A"

meam4444
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Welcome!!!  I look forward to getting to know you better.

Quoting angelcare75:

hi, i'm an adoptive mom too! we have one bio child and one through private domestic adoption just in the past year. life is grand and we were so blessed in our adoption experience. we'd do it again in a heartbeat but don't want to be greedy when there are families out there waiting for their first child! our kids are both miracles since i have severe PCOS and was told there was a liklihood that i would never conceive...then last year when we decided to adopt for number 2, we were told there was a liklihood that a birthmom would never choose us because of my DH's age.. well, i guess both liklihood scenarios were wrong, because here we are!! "A"

mom12783
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello! I am a mother of 3 and excited to be adopting a child soon to be our #4!!!! I would love to find someone to talk about adoption with.

mom12783
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Hello Everyone! My name is Shannon

shelly92555
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Hello,, my name is Shelly. I am new. I have adopted two of my foster children, they are grown now, but am facing new issues.

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Hi welcome to the group :)

Quoting shelly92555:

Hello,, my name is Shelly. I am new. I have adopted two of my foster children, they are grown now, but am facing new issues.

mom12783
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Hello Everyone! I am married to Cody, we have 3 beautiful children, and will be adding a 4th to our family through international adoption!!! We live in a tiny town in South Dakota and love it!!! I am glad to be here in this group with all of you, and I hope we can all learn from each other!

meam4444
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting shelly92555:

meam4444
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Welcome welcome!!!

Quoting mom12783:

Hello Everyone! I am married to Cody, we have 3 beautiful children, and will be adding a 4th to our family through international adoption!!! We live in a tiny town in South Dakota and love it!!! I am glad to be here in this group with all of you, and I hope we can all learn from each other!

reidmom
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Hi!  I have an amazing little boy named Jack, whom we adopted as a newborn in November 2010.  We worked with the IAC (newborn/domestic adoption).   He is the love of our lives!!!  We are starting to consider adoption #2.  I think it is important to keep educating myself about open adoption as well as listen and share stories with fellow adoptive mothers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN