Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

GOOD LUCK TO MALLEY AND HER CLASS!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 4:05 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

Good luck with your test! i'm sure your students  will do great!!!

thanks again for being a teacher!

you rockblowing kisses

by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Malley
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Thank you! We did practice tests today, and one of my little darlings started sobbing and said it was all so complicated. Turns out he didn't read an important part of the directions. I hope he is more careful tomorrow! I said I'd get them each a big ice cream sundae next week when it's all over if they promise to use all their brain power.

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Apr. 11, 2012 at 7:50 PM
GL to you and the kiddos! Hope it all goes smoothly and the bugs all got worked out with those practice tests.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 10:28 PM

All the best!!

Malley
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:31 PM

We got through Day 1.  They all worked really hard and gave their best effort so I'm proud of them.

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:39 PM

That's the best thing you can hope for, then. I'm glad it was a good start. How many days is the testing?

Quoting Malley:

We got through Day 1.  They all worked really hard and gave their best effort so I'm proud of them.

Malley
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:30 AM

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

That's the best thing you can hope for, then. I'm glad it was a good start. How many days is the testing?

Quoting Malley:

We have four more days. Today is Math which most of my kids did well in, and then Science and Social Studies next week. Only the language arts and math part are pass/fall, so the really stressful part will be over today.

aprilz1225
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Quoting Malley:

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Quoting Malley:

We have four more days. Today is Math which most of my kids did well in, and then Science and Social Studies next week. Only the language arts and math part are pass/fall, so the really stressful part will be over today.

tell them good job

mcginnisc
by Claire on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Yay! I'm praying for y'all! I hope that today and next week go well for everyone! 

Lilly starts her K5 Achievement testing on Monday....should be a fun week at our house next week. LOL 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

iuangina
by Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:14 AM

We start testing next week.  I hate this time of year...the kids feel so much pressure.  Good luck for the rest of your testing period.  

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:32 AM
I don't think I knew you were a teacher - what grade do you teach?

Quoting iuangina:

We start testing next week.  I hate this time of year...the kids feel so much pressure.  Good luck for the rest of your testing period.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN