Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Special events in May?

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:34 AM
  • 18 Replies

Do you or a family member have a birthday, anniversary, etc.. in May?

What are you celebrating this month?

by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcginnisc
by Claire on May. 3, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Oh geez....

Lilly graduates Kindergarten on 5/18, her bff graduates K on 5/15 ( which I find humorous as she gets out a week after Lilly does and "graduates" before her. ), my nephew's 22nd birthday is on 5/18, my oldest dd's birthday is coming up ( that will be a *really fun day* for me as it is every year...she would be 9 years old this year), and my niece graduates HS on 5/23. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

feralkitten
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:20 PM

yes my daughter turned 9 on the 1st and my son turns 11 on the 9th

Malley
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:29 PM
The dogs turn 3 May 9, does that count lol? We got them for Derek when he turned 2 b/c every boy needs a dog.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Isaacsmom913
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Just mothers day...April is our CRAZY month!

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on May. 3, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Gosh, we don't have any plans at all for this month! I'm kind of wondering if my DH will remember Mother's Day, because we don't really celebrate those holidays on a regular basis.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Lots going on this month!  Yea, that is kidn of odd about the friends graduation. 

Quoting mcginnisc:

Oh geez....

Lilly graduates Kindergarten on 5/18, her bff graduates K on 5/15 ( which I find humorous as she gets out a week after Lilly does and "graduates" before her. ), my nephew's 22nd birthday is on 5/18, my oldest dd's birthday is coming up ( that will be a *really fun day* for me as it is every year...she would be 9 years old this year), and my niece graduates HS on 5/23. 

aprilz1225
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Conner Graduates Kindergarten on may 22nd and my brothers Birthday on the 29th.

meam4444
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Funny you say that...my husband recently told me that too.

Quoting Malley:

The dogs turn 3 May 9, does that count lol? We got them for Derek when he turned 2 b/c every boy needs a dog.

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on May. 3, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Boy am I glad my husband does not subscribe to that philosophy... Neither of us is much of a dog person!

Quoting meam4444:

Quoting Malley:

Malley
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this
They are big dogs who weigh 70+ pounds. My dh always said if anyone got visits wirh Derek they'd have to take the dogs too as body guards. Couldn't you just imagine writing that into your postadoption agreement?

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Boy am I glad my husband does not subscribe to that philosophy... Neither of us is much of a dog person!

Quoting meam4444:

Quoting Malley:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)