Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

I cant believe she said that to me

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:00 PM
  • 20 Replies
I have a supervisor at work that is a bitch and very unsupportive.
She puts her business in my face when not needed. Well I was talking with a coworker,who recently took a kinship foster baby. So my supervisor hears me talk about my boys and she buts in. She says to me "I don't know why you would take other peoples problems" " I don't know how you can raise street kids"
I am so angry and saddened. What the hell was those comments for. First they are NOT street kids and the problem is not the children,it is the birth parents who couldn't keep them safe
Wow, I am really hurt. I love my boys to death and they are my sons.
Sorry just had to vent
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:05 PM

She is a bitch and they are not worth it when they try to hurt your feelings. I think it's great that you are a foster mom. It's also great that you think of him as your son. There are so many people that are not worth giving a dam about what they think. Also they are not street kids They are kids that need someone to care like you do

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on May. 6, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Why on earth would she think it necessary to say something like that?? Ugh. Any chance you could address it with her later on? Or with HR? I hate to think of her making it such a toxic work environment for you and other foster/adopt families.

I'm so sorry you have to put up with that attitude. Of course your boys are your sons, and certainly they're not responsible for the poor decisions made by birth family. You are a great mom! (((HUGS)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DJAKoala
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:36 PM
Thank you ="DixieL" id="0"]

She is a bitch and they are not worth it when they try to hurt your feelings. I think it's great that you are a foster mom. It's also great that you think of him as your son. There are so many people that are not worth giving a dam about what they think. Also they are not street kids They are kids that need someone to care like you do

[/quote]Thank you Dixie, I am not their foster mom, I adopted them. I am mom.
DJAKoala
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Why on earth would she think it necessary to say something like that?? Ugh. Any chance you could address it with her later on? Or with HR? I hate to think of her making it such a toxic work environment for you and other foster/adopt families.

I'm so sorry you have to put up with that attitude. Of course your boys are your sons, and certainly they're not responsible for the poor decisions made by birth family. You are a great mom! (((HUGS)))

Refurbished
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:37 PM

What a horrible thing to say to you.  It says far more about her than it does you and your children.

DJAKoala
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Mquote name="DJAKoala" id="0"][She is nasty to everyone, we have had meetings,she just doesn't care. I try to hide it bothers me,because that's what she wants to see. Years back when I miscarried my twins. Guess what she said to me when I returned to work. " I hope you can give one hundred percent of work,or dont come to work. Not I am sorry for yyour loss or how are you feeling,just do your job like nothing happened.
jen1130
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I have heard that from the lady who WAS my very best friend.... I looked her right in the eyes and said I am happy and people like you don't adopt because the kids would never have a good life and be loved the way they should be as well as more people in the adoption pool. I don't need more people in the way of me getting my kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this

tell her "options are like ass holes..we all have one.not every one wonts  to hear  u fart "..sounds to me like she has a hart or Cole...

aprilz1225
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

lmao you said it sister, it right up there with .." if i wanted to have an ass's opinion I'd fart...

Quoting KRIZZ25:

tell her "options are like ass holes..we all have one.not every one wonts  to hear  u fart "..sounds to me like she has a hart or Cole...

aprilz1225
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this

she jealous! she prob has no bf/spouse or what ever. the only life she as is mostly work, because she has no friends. you know in a few years she will have 50 cats and on the T.V. show horders.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN