Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the most embarrassing thing your other half has put on?

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:36 AM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this

Well mine happened this weekend... You know how it goes when you go on an family outing and Mom gets everyone ready..

Well our church is very casual, as long as young ladies ware clothes that are not too short and things.

Conner is very proud of himself getting ready with no help, so i don't mind the Plaid shorts with stripe shirt.

Hubby took the cake.. Tan dress shorts, light blue and white pin stripe shirt, clean good sneakers. I know it sounds OK BUT the black socks scrunched down to the ankles, oh yes oh so sexy. The fact that he thought he looked good was Killer! Every time i looked at him during mass i just kept seeing his dad mowing the lawn in black calf high socks, while sporting the 1970's running shorts (this happend friday)... CRAP!!!  it's an inherited trait!

what is the most embarrassing thing you other half has sported and though they are the man in it and you wanted to crawl under a table?

by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcginnisc
by Claire on May. 7, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Heath hasn't ever done anything...he always looks put together when we go out somewhere. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

meam4444
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Too funny!

Mike used to wear a pea green turtle neck long sleeved shirt...ugliest thing ever!  It finally magically disappeared. ;) 

alyssaravensmom
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:12 AM

This thick, plaid, flannel shirt. I hate it.

ltucutie
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:58 PM

My husband loves the socks that you get at the hospital (the ones with the rubber grips on the bottom).  Well, he wears them all the time.  He even asks family members to grab a few pairs if they are ever in the hospital.  He even asked me to steal some for him since I work in a hospital.  I told him "no"!  Lol!!

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on May. 7, 2012 at 1:33 PM

That's so funny! At our hospital, those socks are always a hideous color... I've seen like a bright light blue, and a salmon color. Yikes. Not going to match most of my hubby's outfit, not sure about yours!

Quoting ltucutie:

My husband loves the socks that you get at the hospital (the ones with the rubber grips on the bottom).  Well, he wears them all the time.  He even asks family members to grab a few pairs if they are ever in the hospital.  He even asked me to steal some for him since I work in a hospital.  I told him "no"!  Lol!!

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on May. 7, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Black scrunched socks are NEVER a good look... My DH always asks me whether something goes together if he has any doubt, so we usually escape the worst of it around here!

ltucutie
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh yeah, the colors are great...green, bright blue, and red.  Just what I would want to wear...Lol!!

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

That's so funny! At our hospital, those socks are always a hideous color... I've seen like a bright light blue, and a salmon color. Yikes. Not going to match most of my hubby's outfit, not sure about yours!

Quoting ltucutie:

aprilz1225
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 3:49 PM

i can just see them modeling them in tighty whiteies..to I'm to sexy..lol

Quoting ltucutie:

Oh yeah, the colors are great...green, bright blue, and red.  Just what I would want to wear...Lol!!

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Quoting ltucutie:

Isaacsmom913
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:02 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh mine has two lovely looks...

Socks usually black with the grey toe/heel combo with BROWN sandles BUT WAIT he wears the tube sock length so they would be pulled up to his calves...he is no longer allowed ot wear sandles.

Secondly he used to have (gee, honey I have no idea what happened to it) a tshirt that had this dragon that went all the way around it-the dragon was multiple colors and I swear was puffy in spots-he wore that thing EVERYWHERE...like I said...I have no idea what coudl have happened to it on laundry day honey :)

ltucutie
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:38 PM

ROTFLMAO!!  I will never get that picture out of my head.  Now, every time he wears them I will be silently singing that song.

rolling on floorsidesplittinglaughter

Quoting aprilz1225:

i can just see them modeling them in tighty whiteies..to I'm to sexy..lol

Quoting ltucutie:

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Quoting ltucutie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)