Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

I'm back online.....

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 9:06 AM
  • 3 Replies

I am back online now after being MIA for a week or so. We had gone to NC for a few days in May for Heath to run the Warrior Dash and then we left on the to come to FL with Lilly's BFF and her family. We brought them down to my IL's house in The Villages since they had never been here before. I stayed offline while they were here so I could spend time with them. They left on Wednesday to go home. 

Heath and I went to see The Avengers that afternoon, and then we left on Thursday morning around 5 am for home. The kids stayed down here with their Grands while I took Heath home. Once we got home, I did a few things around the house and then I turned around and drove back down here yesterday morning. Talk about pooped...12 hours in the van in 2 days. The drive is easy as it is a straight shot from Atlanta to here down the Interstate, but it started pouring down rain about 60 miles into FL...I went to the grocery store before I even came to my mom's, so I drove for 6 hours, then went grocery shopping before unloading the van...I was exhausted yesterday once I got here so I did NOTHING at all yesterday. 

I had planned on going for a 5+ mile run this morning, but my knee is still stiff from yesterday's drive so I have to put it off until tomorrow..I'm going to go to Church with my mom and MIL today and then take the girls to the pool if we get out of Church in time. 

So, what has everyone been up to this week while I've been MIA? 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Jun. 2, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Welcome back, Claire! Sounds like you had a good (if busy) time away. :) It's always nice to spend uninterrupted time with friends and family.

Not too much exciting to report here... Just (literally) watching my garden grow and hitting the beach when we can. Too bad it's raining all weekend! :(

meam4444
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Welcome back!!  Sounds like you had a nice time with friends and family.  :)

Nothing too new here...just enjoying warm weather!

Juanita679
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Welcome back

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)