Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

Okay ladies!!! it's beach and public pool time..... most embarrassing beach/pool moment.

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 10:15 AM
  • 8 Replies

And i know that i should not be one to talk..... about the summer fashions but....wow... took conner with some friends to the public pool and oh yes i saw it.... chewbacca not only in a speedo but a cowboy hat!!!! whooot whoooo. bad news is it's our neighbor! and came over to say Hi! yeah me!!!!! I was polite and spoke but then he kept talking..... the only thing i could think about was hot wax!!!!! thank good dh showed up and said time to go... he knew i was soo embarrassed.... so he politley waited till we got to the car and said " so those are the guys that i need to watch out for???? hmmmmmm. my reply "thanks hun....thanks.... the neighbor in the middle of our houses, sho i didn't tell to are close friends. this morning i got a text from here... omg! come over out back.... he waw mowing the lawn in the same outfit!   what is your or some one you know's most "OMG"! beach/ pool moment.

by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:44 PM

We were at the summer camp where I work last year, and my (then) 3yo son had spent about 3 hrs in the lake... Suddenly he just ran up onto the beach, dropped his pants, and started peeing on the sand. No warning, nothing! I grabbed him, swung him around, and dropped him back into the lake! SO EMBARRASSING! All the 19yo lifeguards got a kick out of it, though... :)

Malley
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Lol this happened to us at the beach. We has just walked down to the beach so when Derek said he had to go, my dh told him to just go in the water. Derek pulled his trunks down as he started walking back into the water.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

We were at the summer camp where I work last year, and my (then) 3yo son had spent about 3 hrs in the lake... Suddenly he just ran up onto the beach, dropped his pants, and started peeing on the sand. No warning, nothing! I grabbed him, swung him around, and dropped him back into the lake! SO EMBARRASSING! All the 19yo lifeguards got a kick out of it, though... :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 5:59 PM

lol!!!

meam4444
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Too funny!  Reminds me of last summer at a party we had at our home, my three year old (now four) decided to go to the bathroom by a tree in front of all our guests.  She had redneck written all over her that day! 

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Along those lines, my son made a new friend at the beach last week... At one point they were playing, and the kid ran into the water to squat down. My son made to follow him, and the kid yelled, "Stop! Stop! Don't come near me right now!" After a minute, he stood back up and yelled to his dad (for all the beach to hear), "Dad! Now I've peed in the lake twice!"

So we know it's every little boy... Not just ours... I had to hide my face because I was laughing so hard.

Quoting Malley:

Lol this happened to us at the beach. We has just walked down to the beach so when Derek said he had to go, my dh told him to just go in the water. Derek pulled his trunks down as he started walking back into the water.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Malley
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this
And not just every little boy either lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dbug89
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 12:15 AM
The time last summer when my suite came unhooked in back and i nearly showed off the goods
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Oh my!  This happened to me when we were at the ocean..and big wave came and pulled my suit in not the best direction!  lol

Quoting Dbug89:

The time last summer when my suite came unhooked in back and i nearly showed off the goods

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN