Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD 6/15

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:17 AM
  • 4 Replies

What was breakfast today? 

I had Chobani greek yogurt ( need to make some yogurt asap), topped with blueberries, strawberries, a plum, cherries and 1/2 serving of Fiber One 80 cal cereal. It was delicious! 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Well... We haven't had breakfast yet! LOL! We are in no rush to start the day now that it's summer. :)

mcginnisc
by Claire on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Well... We haven't had breakfast yet! LOL! We are in no rush to start the day now that it's summer. :)

Ugh...the kids came running into my room at 6:45 this morning...by 7:15, they were clamoring for breakfast. Lilly wanted grits and Karli wanted a pop tart..considering I had not had any coffee at that moment since it was brewing, I was okay with that! LOL...I opted for healthy instead of junk since I had my fill of it while in FL. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Oh don't worry, he's been up since 6:30... He's just more interested in reading and playing Legos first thing in the morning. Whew. Gives me time for CM and coffee!!

Quoting mcginnisc:

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Ugh...the kids came running into my room at 6:45 this morning...by 7:15, they were clamoring for breakfast. Lilly wanted grits and Karli wanted a pop tart..considering I had not had any coffee at that moment since it was brewing, I was okay with that! LOL...I opted for healthy instead of junk since I had my fill of it while in FL. 

meam4444
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 5:45 PM

No breakfast here this morning

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)