Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

Is pounding us right now... I am back at my Mom's in Central FL as of yesterday for another week. It is raining again....really? It rained the first 3 weeks I was here, went home for a week and now I'm back and it's raining again. They expect up to 3-6" of rain to fall along the Panhandle and Central FL due to Debby...so much for going to the pool today. 

How is everyone else's weather? I know we have Malley in NO, but I wasn't sure if anyone else was getting tortured by Debby right now. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:19 AM
Replies (11-15):
Javamom00
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:58 AM
I live in central Florida. Smack dab between Tampa and Orlando. The rain is crazy.
Lasting all week.

My boys are my the beginning of the memories that are making the stories of my life.

mcginnisc
by Claire on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Quoting Javamom00:

I live in central Florida. Smack dab between Tampa and Orlando. The rain is crazy.
Lasting all week.

I'm in The Villages so I feel your pain...my mom and my IL's live here so we have been here for weeks. The girls have cabin fever so my MIL and I are going to take my girls and my niece ( almost 10) to see Madagascar 3 this afternoon and then all 3 of them are going to spend the night at her house since my FIL is having to make an emergency trip to GA since his brother is dying. I'm hoping we get a reprieve tomorrow though so we can hit the pool for a bit...

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

meam4444
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Stay safe mommas! 

We have sunny weather here.

Javamom00
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 1:24 PM
So sorry to hear about the trip to Ga. We just moved to Fl from RI. We also are going to the movies today too. Keep us posted. The sky is finally showing some light not sure for how long
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2kaelynn
by Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Be safe Mama's! We are in southern California, our weather is very nice right now, mid 70's - but feels like 80's because of humidity, but really, nothing I can complain about! Hopefully Debby will get the heck out to sea soon!!!

Quoting meam4444:

Stay safe mommas! 

We have sunny weather here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN