Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

It's Friday!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 6:52 AM
  • 9 Replies

I'm up early to take my son to VBS for the final morning. We should be home by lunchtime, and then my DH is also coming home early today... I'm hoping we can hit the lake in between all of our home improvement projects! :)

What's on your agenda for the upcoming weekend?

by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 6:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Malley
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:00 AM
This week flew by for me! I don't have any weekend plans. I wanted to take the boys to the zoo but it's so hot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hyacinth72
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:02 AM
We don't have much in the way of plans either. It has been horribly hot and muggy so some water fun might be in order.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Malley
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:36 AM
I am planning to try out the church where Derek has been going to camp this week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:48 AM
He has been at the new church camp? How does he like it?

Good luck with the church shopping.

Quoting Malley:

I am planning to try out the church where Derek has been going to camp this week.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcginnisc
by Claire on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Pool...pool....pool...I *think* both of the kids are spending the night at my IL's tonight so I'm thinking mom and I might go to Kohls for a bit since I have a 20% coupon in my wallet that expires tomorrow... 

Tomorrow- 4 mile run, pool, Church with my mom and MIL

Sunday- the 6 hour trek back home to Atlanta with my girls and my niece.

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

Malley
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this
He likes it alot. There seems to be a good mix of activities and he brings home 2-3 craft projects every day. He admires the steeple which our church doesn't have lol. They talk alot about being loved which is nice. The other day he told me his mom loves him, his dad loves him, his dogs love him, and his parents love him. I tried to explain mom and dad are his parents and we had a confusing conversation until I realized he thought "parents" were "ferrets" lol.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

He has been at the new church camp? How does he like it?

Good luck with the church shopping.

Quoting Malley:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Tomorrow, we are going on a date night..sooo soo excited!  Then, Sunday, we will go to church, lunch and then shopping.  We have family pictures on Monday, and I need to get the girls some outfits.

MommyMookie2
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I have work tonight (I work for a financial services company) and tonight I have a training class. Tomorrow night we have a pool party for a friend of ours the kids are gonna love that. I am also hoping to go see magic Mike with some of my friends :)

meam4444
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Hope work went well!

Quoting MommyMookie2:

I have work tonight (I work for a financial services company) and tonight I have a training class. Tomorrow night we have a pool party for a friend of ours the kids are gonna love that. I am also hoping to go see magic Mike with some of my friends :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN