Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I guess I can share now

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:01 PM
  • 13 Replies
2 moms liked this

Last month, I got a PM from CM that I had been nominated to be in the Real Moms of CafeMom video series. I have no clue who nominated me. I held off telling my 2 main groups ( this one and the Healthy Weight Loss group) since I was not positive that it would happen due to scheduling. 

I just had my phone interview and the taping will take place here at my home next Friday the 20th from 1-5 pm. If I remember correctly, it will air in August on CM and youtube. They are going to focus on our adoption as the majority of my story since Lilly is adopted Internationally. 

I'm hoping that it gives insight into International adoption since there are so many misconceptions about the process. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Malley
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing your interview.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen1130
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Very cool congrats!!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NannaBanana1983
by Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:00 PM

yay!! Congrats! Cant wait to see it!:)

aprilz1225
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:17 PM

wow fantastic! hugs!!

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:36 PM

That's so cool! Do you have any input into the questions they ask, info you want to share, etc?

I'm excited for you, Claire!!

DJAKoala
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:47 PM
That is awesome news. Looking forward to seeing it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Opie99
by Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Congratulations 

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:20 AM

That's exciting!!

mcginnisc
by Claire on Jul. 11, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

That's so cool! Do you have any input into the questions they ask, info you want to share, etc?

I'm assuming it will be about what we talked about in my phone interview...The way this has worked thus far is I got the pm from CM and responded to it. Then, the producer of the show called me and he had information in front of him that CM had given him about me. From the questions that he asked me, some of it was pulled from my profile on CM. We talked for quite a while. He asked if I was married, how long, what my husband does, what I enjoy doing besides being a Mom, and he asked about the kids as well. They are going to interview me by myself and then work the kids into it from there. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Jul. 11, 2012 at 3:54 PM
Video of the kids, too? I am dying to see Miss Karli in action!!

Quoting mcginnisc:

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

I'm assuming it will be about what we talked about in my phone interview...The way this has worked thus far is I got the pm from CM and responded to it. Then, the producer of the show called me and he had information in front of him that CM had given him about me. From the questions that he asked me, some of it was pulled from my profile on CM. We talked for quite a while. He asked if I was married, how long, what my husband does, what I enjoy doing besides being a Mom, and he asked about the kids as well. They are going to interview me by myself and then work the kids into it from there. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)