Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

List 3...

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 2:18 PM
  • 9 Replies

Let's brag on our kids a little bit! What are three things about your child(ren) that make you proud?

by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Malley
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 4:00 PM
Derek-good hearted, cute personality-everyone likes him, and enthusiastic

David-beautiful, very smart, very strong and agile

Derek is my heart and David is my golden boy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcginnisc
by Claire on Jul. 26, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Oh gosh..

Lilly: 

Loving...she is always ready with a cuddle or two

Brilliant.. I'm slightly biased of course, but my girl aced her standardized tests in Kindergarten- 99% in just about every category and her Bible knowledge was a 578 out of 700! 

Sporty...she is awesome on the Karate mat. They call her Tiger Lilly at the studio and they are advancing her to the 7-12 yr old class early since she has such a high belt ranking. She will most likely be a black belt by the time she is 9 in 2 years! 

Karli: 

Fearless...it is awesome, BUT it is also a burden since I have to watch her constantly. 

Funny...this kid can make anyone laugh at any given moment. 

Loving...always ready with love for everyone! She actually ran up to a random elderly couple at Sam's last week and gave the woman a hug! It was sweet, but I had to explain to her that she can't do that. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

harmony7
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Nathan is charming, intelligent and very creative (he composes and plays his guitar by ear as well is a talented artist)

Zach is an entrepreneur, an inventor and  loving- he loves his mom and his siblings and stays in contact with all of us even though he lives in Florida.

Jillian is determined, motivated, driven and creative and just beautiful. She plays guitar and piano by ear and has a beautiful classical voice.  She graduated magna cum laude from college, she is rising in the ranks quickly at work and most of all she is absolutely hands down the best mother to her two little boys ever.

Benjamin- Very intelligent IQ is off the charts, quirky and kind. Quick to help when he can, he is gentle and champions the less fortunate.

Seth- he is just plain funny! A light comes on when he comes home. He is hardworking, self supporting and in love with his Savior and not afraid to let everyone know about it.

My little blue eyed blond spit fire William has such a gift of exhortation and mercy. He is a light unto the world. Quick to  lift you up and to be a shoulder for someone. He has a gift of leadership. Works hard with a lot of self discipline. He is witty, always ready to play and laughter and love of life rules his days. He loves Jesus with all of his heart and works with various youth groups for different churches. He is a gifted speaker and plays and composes music on his keyboard that will bring tears to your eyes.

My dark skinned dark eyed Garrett is quiet and shy life is black and white for this Very handsome young man. Highly intelligent and always helpful. Rules rule and he will not break them. He is my helper and my right hand. He loves his mommy with all of his heart. He has a voice like an angel is kind and gentle

Jonathan- quick to help, loves to work with his hands. He is inventive and has a mind that looks to find better and easier ways to do things. He loves old folks and has a heart of service to others.

Joseph is gentle and kind He loves small children and animals. His sport is saddle seat horseback riding and it is just uncanny how advanced he is when riding, it is a thing of beauty. He is ever ready to help me and is trustworthy when caring for the animals. He is funny and sweet

Paul is so quick to smile and laugh. He is a joy to be around. He loves to cuddle and to play. He is an outdoor kinda boy who is active and busy with life.

Pam in Alabama
A Mom to nine sons and one daughter with six still at home!
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Jul. 27, 2012 at 9:19 AM
N is kind-hearted, has great musical ability, and is always looking for adventure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Lu:  Smart, Mother-hen, Loving

Ce:  Spunky, Ingenious, Sticks up for others and is very protective

Gracey:  She is gorgeous, artistic, and so sweet yet mischevious (she keeps me going all day with things she gets into)

Marcus:  Cuddly, Smiley...and just a really adorable baby

meam4444
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Way to go Lilly!!

Quoting mcginnisc:

Oh gosh..

Lilly: 

Brilliant.. I'm slightly biased of course, but my girl aced her standardized tests in Kindergarten- 99% in just about every category and her Bible knowledge was a 578 out of 700! 

Sporty...she is awesome on the Karate mat. They call her Tiger Lilly at the studio and they are advancing her to the 7-12 yr old class early since she has such a high belt ranking. She will most likely be a black belt by the time she is 9 in 2 years! 

Karli: 

Fearless...it is awesome, BUT it is also a burden since I have to watch her constantly. 

Loving...always ready with love for everyone! She actually ran up to a random elderly couple at Sam's last week and gave the woman a hug! It was sweet, but I had to explain to her that she can't do that. 

mcginnisc
by Claire on Jul. 27, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Quoting meam4444:

Way to go Lilly!!

Quoting mcginnisc:

Oh gosh..

Lilly: 

Karli: 

Thanks Marlena! 

I was definitely a VERY proud mommy. LOL 

We were at Ross the other day wandering around killing time and there was a "picture" that had a lot of words on it.. this child stood there and read it out loud. I only had to help her twice- respect and compassion..and when I helped her, all I said was the very beginning sound and she finished it. Other customers were stopping and listening to her read it and then when she finished they were all exclaiming over how bright she is and some of them were pretty big words for a 6 year old. 

Shameless bragging, what can I say?? LOL 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

DJAKoala
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Matthew , he is kind hearted, hard worker,well mannered
Clayton, loving, helpful, mindful
aprilz1225
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:53 PM

his manners, his math, and that fraking smile!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)