Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you been watching the Olympics?

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 8:41 AM
  • 8 Replies

Have your kids been watching? What sports does your family tune in to see?

by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mcginnisc
by Claire on Aug. 1, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Yes!!! The kids are balking though..they do NOT want to watch it, so I'm watching it late at night since I'm recording them. I still have to finish watching last night's swimming and gymnastics and then I'll be caught up. 

We watch (Heath and I) track & field ( starts Friday), marathons, gymnastics, beach volleyball, basketball and swimming.. I have watched a bit of the diving, but not much. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

meam4444
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Not too much...I have wanted to, but so much going on.  I wil have to catch up online once life slows down.

aprilz1225
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 5:01 PM

all of them...Conner is hooked and has been love the winter and summer olympics!! Finnally something we all can enjoy together on tv..lol

SarahSuzyQ
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 7:58 PM
We have been watching every night... N really likes the diving and swimming, and I like women's soccer!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Malley
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 7:29 AM
We've watched some. The boys have enjoyed the swimming and gymnastics. David was very excited watching the girls do the floor routine. The other night while I was out he did a perfect back flip off of the sofa and nearly gave my dh a heart attack.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harmony7
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 7:56 AM

My teens are watching as much as they can gram in...I watched the equestrian events from start to finish and have enjoyed indoor volleyball. Boys play soccer so soccer 24/7 with anyone playing is great to them, they have also liked volleyball water polo, hand ball (cant figure that one out myself) and have had a blast making fun of ping pong..younger boys could care less.

Pam in Alabama
A Mom to nine sons and one daughter with six still at home!
Blessdwith5
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 1:12 PM

The kids loved diving/swimming and gymnastics.  My hubby likes ALL OF IT.  We watch every night and I like most of it but have a hard time staying awake! lol! 

SarahSuzyQ
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
We are the opposite of you guys. I can't get enough Olympics, and DH enjoys it but usually falls asleep on the couch... LOL!

Quoting Blessdwith5:

The kids loved diving/swimming and gymnastics.  My hubby likes ALL OF IT.  We watch every night and I like most of it but have a hard time staying awake! lol! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN