Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

Have you been watching the Olympics?

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 8:41 AM
  • 8 Replies

Have your kids been watching? What sports does your family tune in to see?

by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mcginnisc
by Claire on Aug. 1, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Yes!!! The kids are balking though..they do NOT want to watch it, so I'm watching it late at night since I'm recording them. I still have to finish watching last night's swimming and gymnastics and then I'll be caught up. 

We watch (Heath and I) track & field ( starts Friday), marathons, gymnastics, beach volleyball, basketball and swimming.. I have watched a bit of the diving, but not much. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

meam4444
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Not too much...I have wanted to, but so much going on.  I wil have to catch up online once life slows down.

aprilz1225
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 5:01 PM

all of them...Conner is hooked and has been love the winter and summer olympics!! Finnally something we all can enjoy together on tv..lol

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Aug. 1, 2012 at 7:58 PM
We have been watching every night... N really likes the diving and swimming, and I like women's soccer!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Malley
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 7:29 AM
We've watched some. The boys have enjoyed the swimming and gymnastics. David was very excited watching the girls do the floor routine. The other night while I was out he did a perfect back flip off of the sofa and nearly gave my dh a heart attack.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harmony7
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 7:56 AM

My teens are watching as much as they can gram in...I watched the equestrian events from start to finish and have enjoyed indoor volleyball. Boys play soccer so soccer 24/7 with anyone playing is great to them, they have also liked volleyball water polo, hand ball (cant figure that one out myself) and have had a blast making fun of ping pong..younger boys could care less.

Pam in Alabama
A Mom to nine sons and one daughter with six still at home!
Blessdwith5
by Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 1:12 PM

The kids loved diving/swimming and gymnastics.  My hubby likes ALL OF IT.  We watch every night and I like most of it but have a hard time staying awake! lol! 

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Aug. 2, 2012 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
We are the opposite of you guys. I can't get enough Olympics, and DH enjoys it but usually falls asleep on the couch... LOL!

Quoting Blessdwith5:

The kids loved diving/swimming and gymnastics.  My hubby likes ALL OF IT.  We watch every night and I like most of it but have a hard time staying awake! lol! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN