Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

TGIF! What's happening this weekend?

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 8:47 AM
  • 19 Replies

Does your family have any plans for the upcoming weekend?

by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harmony7
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Tomorrow Gary and I were married in Kalamazoo Michigan...33 years ago...to this day he is my best friend and he holds my heart....so tonight we are having dinner with my parents (who have been married 55 years and his parents who have been married for 38 years (second marriage for them). Tomorrow we have opening game for our youngest son and our 17 year old plays soccer on Sunday afternoon

Late Saturday night Gary and I will slip out for a late night pizza as is our tradition.

Pam in Alabama
A Mom to nine sons and one daughter with six still at home!
meam4444
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Tonight, we are going to our friend's for supper.  Tomorrow, DH has to work in the morning, but then we are taking off to visit my family.  I have a class reunion in the evening along with after the class reunion, we are going out with my sis to celebrate her birthday.  We are then going to church on Sunday and we hope to hit up Costco before heading home.

feralkitten
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 1:52 PM

we are seeing bm parents tomorrow with kids , they dont see bm but do see bm parents and they don't talk to bm.

should be fun as there going to a gala but half way threw i have to take wee ones away to a birthday party and leave dh with the grandparents

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Aug. 24, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Happy Anniversary, Pam! 33 years and all the ups and downs that life brings... That's pretty awesome.

Quoting harmony7:

Tomorrow Gary and I were married in Kalamazoo Michigan...33 years ago...to this day he is my best friend and he holds my heart....so tonight we are having dinner with my parents (who have been married 55 years and his parents who have been married for 38 years (second marriage for them). Tomorrow we have opening game for our youngest son and our 17 year old plays soccer on Sunday afternoon

Late Saturday night Gary and I will slip out for a late night pizza as is our tradition.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Aug. 24, 2012 at 2:27 PM
We have a big youth group kick-off tomorrow with a picnic and a scavenger hunt, which will be most of the day tomorrow. Sunday will probably be laundry and family time...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilz1225
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 7:16 PM

lol... I've been going around thinking it's Saturday all day.....

arthistmom
by Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 7:29 PM

On Saturday, we're going to my nephew's birthday party and seeing my sisters and their families. On Sunday, I'm meeting my book group for brunch and getting ready for my first day teaching on Monday.

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Aug. 24, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Maybe it's something in the air... I totally had my days confused and thought the youth group outing was on Sunday until another leader called me. Date/day confusion all around!

Conner hasn't started school yet?

Quoting aprilz1225:

lol... I've been going around thinking it's Saturday all day.....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arthistmom
by Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations and happy anniversary!

Quoting harmony7:

Tomorrow Gary and I were married in Kalamazoo Michigan...33 years ago...to this day he is my best friend and he holds my heart...

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Aug. 24, 2012 at 7:32 PM
I don't think I knew you were a teacher. What grade?

Quoting arthistmom:

On Saturday, we're going to my nephew's birthday party and seeing my sisters and their families. On Sunday, I'm meeting my book group for brunch and getting ready for my first day teaching on Monday.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)