Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

Oy! I will be happy when it is done!

Posted by   + Show Post

Right now, we are in the process of remodeling our main bathroom in the house.  It was quite the fashion victim in the bathroom world.  But, oy!  I am already tired of this remodeling business and it has only been lil over a week!  We remodeled a lot of our home when we first bought it...but that was years ago...I forget how much of a pain it can be.  I guess no pain, no gain

Have you ever remodeled anything in your home??

by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Replies (31-34):
meam4444
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope all went well at the doctor.  Yea, recently, I went shopping 45 minutes away, and I received a call from my DH seeing when I was going to be back because I had the materials in the back of my car which he needed.  ooops!!!

I hope you have a great weekend with your BFF! 

Quoting jen1130:

Well...I wish I could say I have started:0 being stuck at the dr yesterday then today DH left the paint in his car.....darn no painting today, there is always tomorrow.

My BFF since 6th grade Nelliebell1970 is coming to visit: )

Quoting meam4444:

Good luck with the painting this week!  :)

Quoting jen1130:

Our old house was 5000 sq ft and all needed updating. I painted pulled carpet....got out on the 3rd story for a quick (not) repair. I was getting happy with it then we have to sell and move. So I tell DH I want a new house painted just the way I want it, because I am never painting again. Got it ,and now 3 years later guess what I am doing this week. I am paint the kids bathroom! DH is staining the floor of the 700sq ft we are finally getting finished next week.

After adding on to the back of our house it kind of looks like a pizza hut.lol but we needed the room.: )

Have fun now all the stuff I did in the old house was a pain then now they are some of my best memories.

meam4444
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Here is the latest (don't mind the mess!!).  Tonight, DH is installing the door and baseboard (and cleaning up all the tools).  Then, all he will have left, is the shower...but, we are waiting to do that until after Marcus' party!

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:33 AM
It's really coming along, Marlena! I like that light fixture.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Thanks!  I was trying to go for a little bit more antiquey look.  The vanity is scuplted on its legs and at the bottom, so I was trying to match the lights with the vanity a little.  We were hoping to be done by now, but life just gets so busy sometimes...I am sure you know how that goes.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

It's really coming along, Marlena! I like that light fixture.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN