Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

do you ever wonder?

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:53 PM
  • 11 Replies

if people make-up there info on here? I just find things odd at times and I am not so sure I should even be here any more......I may be spending more time in the other group.

by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Sep. 17, 2012 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this
All I will say is that I appreciate your honesty and your down-to-earth conversation... As well as your wisdom gained from parenting experience! It would be a loss to this group, that's for sure.

Online is online. Do you ever know if anyone is being honest? I don't think so, sadly... I think you have to decide where you're comfortable, and how to keep your family safe while still getting the support you need. KWIM?

I'm glad to be your friend no matter what group we're in. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilz1225
by Silver Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

i feel the same way at times..one of them got to me this week with ignorance, just pure duh.... i think for the most part we here have become pretty good cyber friends and we can shift thru the B.S and vinigar... love ya momma!

feralkitten
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 2:32 AM
1 mom liked this

i could not make up the stuff that goes on with me lol

aprilz1225
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 9:12 AM

I'd miss you here... we need all of us to make adoption work... all of our unique situations are important to the process. The more we inform the better it can be for the next family. yoursuch a supporter don't go........

confused969
by Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Unfortunately sometimes there are people who are not honest.  It can happen anywhere online or IRL in the best groups.  There are a lot of good people in this group and many others on cafemom so I try to share with and learn from them and filter out any "bad apples."  

jen1130
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 9:41 AM
I love the groups that I am in....I just really don't get what some people find a fun game.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doodlebopfan
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 1:21 PM
2 moms liked this
Sadly, anybody can make up anything online. I won't miss you, though. I know where to find you, LOL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I always report to Cafemom even if I think it an account isn't true.

Sending you (hugs)

jen1130
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 2:21 PM
To be honest I never thought about it.

Quoting meam4444:

Sending you (hugs)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Before I was a mod in the pregnancy group, I never thought about it either.  But, I know Cafemom really encourages us to report anything which we think is off or suspicious.  I assume like any website host, they have access to IP addresses (to see if members have multiple accounts and such) along with other information. 

Hang in there momma.  We love you here. <3

Quoting jen1130:

To be honest I never thought about it.

Quoting meam4444:

Sending you (hugs)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)