Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

October is upon us...what are you looking forward to this coming month?

Posted by   + Show Post

October is upon us...what are you looking forward to this coming month?

by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Replies (61-69):
meam4444
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Awe!  I can't talk much since I'm not there quite yet...I have been trying to focus on the positive side of getting close to my thirties and eventually thirties...i.e. more knowledge, maturity, seeing my children get older, etc..

Too funny about the costume and sticking with it...I think my girls have switched their costumes over 10 times. 

Quoting Tink0711:

I'm turning 30 (ick).

As for Halloween, just taking the boys out trick or treating (that is, if they can pick a costume & stick with it lol).

Quoting meam4444:

Oh no...why not your birthday??

Do you have big plans for halloween??

Quoting Tink0711:

Halloween. Usually my birthday, but not this year.

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:37 PM
All you guys with your fresh air and windows... Sigh. I had to run my pellet stove all weekend because it was in the 40s and 50s! Brr!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mweddle
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:03 PM

My DD's gotcha day was Oct. 1!  :)  We might get to meet our new adoptive placement.  I am afraid to call him our son but we are getting close to finally knowing if this is going to happen. Once that happens we will get to meet him.  I can't wait. 

Halloween

our annual camping trip

There is so much I love about October.

Softball_Mom_4
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Tpr on our f/c so it will that most closer for us to adopt and we can put this year behind us
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:21 PM
So exciting about the possibility of meeting a new family member! How old is he? When will you know for sure if your family was chosen for him?

Quoting Mweddle:

My DD's gotcha day was Oct. 1!  :)  We might get to meet our new adoptive placement.  I am afraid to call him our son but we are getting close to finally knowing if this is going to happen. Once that happens we will get to meet him.  I can't wait. 

Halloween

our annual camping trip

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mweddle
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this

She said this week we will know.  He is 6.  He is about 3 months older than our daughter.  We really hope it all works out.  Could be a really awesome month!  :)

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

So exciting about the possibility of meeting a new family member! How old is he? When will you know for sure if your family was chosen for him?

Quoting Mweddle:

Halloween

our annual camping trip

meam4444
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Yea, our weather just dropped to being cold today!  Brr!!  I think it was 31 this morning when we were out. 

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

All you guys with your fresh air and windows... Sigh. I had to run my pellet stove all weekend because it was in the 40s and 50s! Brr!

meam4444
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Sounds like a good month for you!! :)

Quoting Mweddle:

Halloween

our annual camping trip

meam4444
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Good luck with it all!

Quoting Softball_Mom_4:

Tpr on our f/c so it will that most closer for us to adopt and we can put this year behind us

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)