Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

Mama check-in: How are you doing today??

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:23 PM
  • 26 Replies

Mama check-in: 

How are you doing today??

by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Malley
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:24 PM
I've been knee deep in schoolwork and lesson plans. The janitors had to sweep me out of school at 6. I just spent the last two hours organizing work folders. My first formal observation using the new evaluation system is tomorrow morning. Chewing my nails.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:25 AM

It sounds like you have been super busy!!

Quoting Malley:

I've been knee deep in schoolwork and lesson plans. The janitors had to sweep me out of school at 6. I just spent the last two hours organizing work folders. My first formal observation using the new evaluation system is tomorrow morning. Chewing my nails.

aprilz1225
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

sense it a rain day and we had one flash flood this morning till the water level left... we can now flush, do dishes and laundry... us moms said hell no... so we are headed out to choose make overs for each other and a casmo lunch.  let the men deal with the laundry and the car pool!!!!

feralkitten
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:18 PM

i have so much college work to do and i had a meeting at the school about ss school trip he going to a place and staying over for 4 nights.  he get to do loads of fun things like canoeing , archery, climbing , abseiling , zip wires  and swing . 

but with him having rad and so pleased with him the school letting him go as he been good enough but at the same time terfied he gona be away from home that long and 3 hours away by car ! 

he goes in 4 weeks time 

eoewan
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm exhausted...Nye has been battling a horrible cold with a running nose for the past 10 days...poor bub can't sleep well so I spend most of my time cuddling...house is falling around us this week but cuddles take priority over dishes and washed floors. When I do get a chance to do housework I've been napping trying to catch a few ZZZs. Heading off for another nap now - hope it's longer than 10 minutes!

MamaEngineer
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 5:00 PM
Up to my eyeballs in construction permit paperwork, angry customers and revising 1/3 of 1250 page report in quadruplicate at work. Up to my chest in foster care paperwork. At least I can still help Junior with his 7th grade homework even when he said it would confuse me. If it is easier than differential equations, I can assist. I never understood diffy q, just enough to past the class the second time. It was the only class I ever had to repeat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Oct. 2, 2012 at 7:50 PM

How'd the observation go today? Do you have any fingernails left?

Quoting Malley:

Malley
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I had the observation today and she will go over the results once she writes it up but she did tell me not to worry, that I did fine.

Hubby made dinner tonight so I can just relax tonight.

Quoting meam4444:

It sounds like you have been super busy!!

Quoting Malley:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Malley
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Haha. It went ok. We got an e-mail today about how teachers are staying late and holding up the janitors. Hanging my head in shame lol. I don't get evaluated again until spring so I'm done for awhile. I was one of the first and am glad it's done with.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

How'd the observation go today? Do you have any fingernails left?

Quoting Malley:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mweddle
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:05 PM

I am ok.  I've had a pretty good day but I'm still struggling with being sick.  I have had pneumonia for four weeks but it is getting better I think.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)