Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

Ot: Do you put up a Christmas tree??

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:41 PM
  • 25 Replies

Ot:  Do you put up a Christmas tree??

Feel free to share pictures!

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommieBre21
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:46 PM

We just put ours up tonight! My 2 year old had a blast!

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:49 PM
We were supposed to go get one today, but then it started raining... :-( Hopefully later this week.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dominosmommy
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Yes. But not a real tree because I have allergies. We have a tree that we construct each year. Last year they had so much fun playing with the garland and hanging bows on their hair.

mcginnisc
by Claire on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:08 AM

Yes ma'am!! We get a Frasier Fir every year...<---kills my allergies, but the shots are helping with that this year! We just put ours up on Sunday and it is enormous. This is the largest tree we have ever gotten. It was so hard picking it up to get into the house, that Heath and I could barely pick it up together. It is a 10 foot tree and weighs a ton, I swear. When I have a chance, I will take a picture and post it. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

singlemotherof8
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Yes, I put ours up yesterday and my granddaughter helped decorate it last night. It is a fake tree but i think i need to repace it next year.

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Our first year married we had a huge tree like that... We actually had the space for it, and it was really fun! Now I love to look at those pictures and laugh. Our house doesn't have any ceilings that would make room for a 10 ft tree! :) Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Quoting mcginnisc:

Yes ma'am!! We get a Frasier Fir every year...<---kills my allergies, but the shots are helping with that this year! We just put ours up on Sunday and it is enormous. This is the largest tree we have ever gotten. It was so hard picking it up to get into the house, that Heath and I could barely pick it up together. It is a 10 foot tree and weighs a ton, I swear. When I have a chance, I will take a picture and post it. 

AdoptingMommy
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:50 AM
10 ft Noble fir:) I love it! My dd is really enjoying it for the first time. She is 2 :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vhx
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:30 PM

We will sometime soon. We just got home early this morning, house is in chaos. Probably won't do a lot of decorating with a curious toddler now, but the tree is non-negotiable!

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:52 PM
We'd love an update on your new LO when you get a moment to catch your breath...! :-)

Quoting Vhx:

We will sometime soon. We just got home early this morning, house is in chaos. Probably won't do a lot of decorating with a curious toddler now, but the tree is non-negotiable!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aprilz1225
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:35 PM

yep! the biggest one we can fit in! make national lampoon's Christmas vacation look weak.. hold the squirl.. we have a compition with the house next door.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN