Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update (been outta the loop for awhile)

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:21 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hey ladies!!! It's been some time since I've been on Cafemom. I try to come on once a month at the least to read posts. Life just keeps throwing stones at me, they apparently don't like the lemonade that I make sidesplittinglaughter

So anyway I have an update (It might be long) So my two oldest started Kindergarten this year. Christopher still doesn't have a diagnosis. Although the ped is still sure it's autism. He does have encompresis and pica for sure. And now needs to have scrotal surgery because neither testi has dropped. But he's back to with holding his stool so we have to do yet another cleanse. And find a new GI dr. Alannah made student of the month for November. So super proud of her. Piper is almost done potty training.

Now two very amazing big news. Baby Girl's adoption is finalized this Thursday!!!!! Yup after nearly 16 months she willl be ours for good. She is right now slapping my back while I type because she thinks it's fun to sit behind me so I squish her LOL

Now the second bit of big news is, I am 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Going for my first OB appt today.  After 9 miscarriages and not TTC since 2006, this has come as a shock, the only difference is that back in Aug. I went to the hospital with MRSA, and they found that I am diabetic, So I have been on insulin since Aug, my whole body has been getting healthy, I have regular cycles, my periods are lighter, I've lost 30lbs, and my sugars are under control. The dr so far thinks that the reason for the losses before was because of the Diabetes (eventhough I was never diagnosed with it before) They think because when pg they don't test for diabetes until later on that is why it never got picked up. So hoping for a healthy 8 months. Hoping this one sticks. (eventhough we had decided 4 was enough LOL)

Sorry so long had a lot to post!!

Dani

Mom to Christopher (6) Alannah (5) Piper (2) and Baby Girl (16 months)

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SarahSuzyQ
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Dani, you are one busy lady! Glad to hear from you, it sounds like there are lots of positive things happening in all of your lives.

Congrats on your pregnancy! Sending good vibes your way for a happy, healthy 8 months.

And on finalizing just before Christmas... Awesome! Merry Christmas! :) Now if they can just get things evened out with your oldest it sounds like life will be chugging right along. :)

trayseehalf
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Congrats to you!!

eoewan
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Such wonderful news! Take care of yourself. Thanks for sharing your news with us.

cheers, donna

meam4444
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:58 PM

HI Mama!

You certainly have lots going on.  Congrats on your pregnancy--will say a prayer that all goes well.  And, congratulations your the finalization of your little girl.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)