Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tomorrow is our official adootion day!!!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:00 PM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this
I'm soooooo excited! After about 2 years tomorrow is Matthew's adoption day! I cannot wait until he has our last name! Plus no more getting permission for medical treatments! Praise Jesus!
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SarahSuzyQ
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Woohoo!

Are you fostering him? I have been so glad not to get permission for trips, appointments, decisions... Congrats!

We love to see pictures here too whenever anyone feels comfortable posting. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
karraselle
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 7:27 AM

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. If you choose to celebrate it each year or not, it is a date you will remember with joy for the rest of your life.

trayseehalf
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Congrats to you!!

Jessy76
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Congrats! I love that so many people are finalizing this month and last month what a great holiday present. Just makes me SMILE to know so many families are getting the gift of forever!!!!!!

eoewan
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:56 PM

How wonderful...congratulations to you and yours...enjoy your day!

cheers, donna

Mandi812
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I am so happy for you.  Enjoy your day

MamaAgainx2
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Congratulations! It IS an incredible feeling, isn't it? I swear, we wanted to drive across the state line and back JUST because WE COULD! LOL! It has been fun changing their names with the doctors office, etc. Sometimes, I just get their birth certificates out and stare at them in wonder! Enjoy!!

meam4444
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Congratulations!!!!

SarahSuzyQ
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:42 AM
This is exactly what I said to my DH - "Let's go to the next state over this weekend just because we can!" :-)

OP, I hope adoption day was full of joy and celebration.

Quoting MamaAgainx2:

Congratulations! It IS an incredible feeling, isn't it? I swear, we wanted to drive across the state line and back JUST because WE COULD! LOL! It has been fun changing their names with the doctors office, etc. Sometimes, I just get their birth certificates out and stare at them in wonder! Enjoy!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)