Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holiday plans?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:07 PM
  • 12 Replies
So what's on the agenda for the coming week, everyone? Anything in particular you're looking forward to?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harmony7
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Family Christmas with dh family Saturday, Tuesday at my moms and New Years day all of my brood will be with us for football and the last of the holiday eating!

Pam in Alabama
A Mom to nine sons and one daughter with five still at home
meam4444
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 11:00 PM

We had plans to do my husband's family's Christmas at noon on Christmas.  Then, we were going to travel part way to my family's Christmas and stay over night at a water park with the kids.  And, then Christmas day, we would be with my family.  However, Marcus was just diagnosed with having RSV, so we are just hanging out at home.

SarahSuzyQ
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh no! :-( Poor little guy. I hope he will be feeling better soon now that you know what's going on with him.

Quoting meam4444:

We had plans to do my husband's family's Christmas at noon on Christmas.  Then, we were going to travel part way to my family's Christmas and stay over night at a water park with the kids.  And, then Christmas day, we would be with my family.  However, Marcus was just diagnosed with having RSV, so we are just hanging out at home.

aprilz1225
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:43 AM

baking today, i ate all flip'n cookies! that's what i get for starting in november

SarahSuzyQ
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:45 AM
Lol! That would be me if I made candy ahead... So I just started this week! :-)

Quoting aprilz1225:

baking today, i ate all flip'n cookies! that's what i get for starting in november

proudmomalexis
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 8:18 AM
I hanging out with my uncles and mom. We dont have alot of family members in town.
proudmomalexis
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 8:18 AM
I hanging out with my uncles and mom. We dont have alot of family members in town.
sweetnana1964
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 11:52 AM

We just got back from Ohio (we live in Texas) where we got to spend time with our family up there. Now we are looking forward to having our Texas family over on the 29th for a fun filled Christmas Dinner and present opening. We should have over 25 people at our house WoHo Which will include children, grandchildren and close friends. Can't Wait!!!

3mom627
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Christmas Eve Mass at 6:00 p.m., my sister's, then Christmas dinner with just our family at home, nursing home to visit MIL Christmas Day and then over sister's for the evening.

3MOM627

have a nice day

SarahSuzyQ
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 10:19 AM
That is quite the crowd! Hope it's a great gathering.

Quoting sweetnana1964:

We just got back from Ohio (we live in Texas) where we got to spend time with our family up there. Now we are looking forward to having our Texas family over on the 29th for a fun filled Christmas Dinner and present opening. We should have over 25 people at our house WoHo Which will include children, grandchildren and close friends. Can't Wait!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)