Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD 1/1

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:52 AM
  • 9 Replies
Did you stay up until midnight last night?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mcginnisc
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Yes....and went to bed shortly thereafter. lol

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

Malley
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Yes, but just had the dogs for company to see in the NY. Dh pooped out about 10 lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilz1225
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:03 PM

yep we all did.. so i heard (conner at grandma's) we took to bed about 1ish.

we got an "interuption call" at 7 "happy new year mommy". my MIL asked what we were up to this morning.. nothing at all.

sweetnana1964
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Yep. got to bed about 2am.

raleyfamily
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Not me.  I don't think I made it until 10:30!  But my daughter's friend texted us at 12:06 saying happy new year.  I had to crawl out of bed to get the phone.  I was NOT amused!  :o)

eoewan
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Just...went to bed at 12:01...it was just me and youngest dd...Nye was in bed at 9.

SarahSuzyQ
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:55 PM

I would not have been amused either... Was this your pre-adoptive daughter, or Mary Susannah? Did the teens make it to the new year?

DH conked out at about 10:30 here, also... This getting old is for the birds! :)

Quoting raleyfamily:

Not me.  I don't think I made it until 10:30!  But my daughter's friend texted us at 12:06 saying happy new year.  I had to crawl out of bed to get the phone.  I was NOT amused!  :o)

Vhx
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Yep. Didn't watch any of the new years stuff though, it was raining here and watching the fireworks on TV is no good to me. Had a nice quiet evening with DH, since yDD was actually sleeping (yaayyy!!) and oDD was too exhausted to stay up past 10.

raleyfamily
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

I would not have been amused either... Was this your pre-adoptive daughter, or Mary Susannah? Did the teens make it to the new year?

DH conked out at about 10:30 here, also... This getting old is for the birds! :)

Quoting raleyfamily:

It is Mary Susannah's friend, who is also a friend of my preadoptive daughter's now, too.  I know Miss C made it to the new year, but I don't think Mary Susannah did.  At least they were very quiet and I didn't hear anyone.  It wasn't such a big deal to Mary Susannah, but Miss C has never really been treated like a "big girl", so it was a very big deal to her to stay up!

Carla Raley, wife of Bill, mom of 10, foster mom of more than 50
Visit my blogs for stories of the life of an older mom raising a large family, foster/adoption and homeschooling
http://raleyfamilysfarm.blogspot.com/

http://bookreviewsbycarla.blogspot.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)