Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

Just wanted to say

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:59 PM
  • 3 Replies

Thank you to all the adoptive moms out there that are so happy to take precious children in your home and love them as your own. I am so happy Mark and Genia love being parents and are great parents to the twins! I love seeing pictures of their family and seeing how happy they are. They really love the twins and I think all of you are amazing! I haven't been too upset over the adoption because of how great Mark and Genia are. I miss the twins, but I know how incredibly loved they are and that makes me feel so great! Just wanted to say how greatly I appreciate you ladies!

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ljnnmommy
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Thank you! I am still praying for you!  

eoewan
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:26 AM

I wish you happiness, laughter, and love as you continue on with what ever it is you choose to do.

cheers, donna

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:39 AM
I'm glad to hear the boys are doing well, and that you've been able to keep in touch with Mark & Genia. I wish you continued peace and healing as you continue on this open adoption journey.

By the way, I think most of us amoms would say we are so fortunate to get to love and parent our children, no matter how they came to us.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)