Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

QOTD 1/18

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:13 AM
  • 22 Replies
What is your favorite children's movie?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aprilz1225
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:15 AM

101 dalmations

Mweddle
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:21 AM

I like a lot of childrens movies.  haha.  I really really like Tangled.  I could watch it 1000 times.  Anything Disney really.  :)  Unless you count The Wizard of Oz because that one would be number 1!!!

eoewan
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:11 AM

For the many times (kagillion) I've watched the same movie over and over and over (did I mention over and over?) when the kids were little, I really don't have one favourite.

I love Pixar movies, especially Toy Story 1, 2, and 3. There is certain scenes in movies that still make me laugh though I've seen them a bazillion times. Goonies is another fave of mine but it's not really a little kids movie.

Jessy76
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the original) and I have to agree with Mweddle on Tangled. My DD and I watch that movie almost every weekend. Plus we play Tangled all the time.

mcginnisc
by Claire on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Ok.. completely misread that so I had to delete my reply... 

Take 2...

I love all of the old school Disney flicks- Aladdin, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, etc..

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Gosh, I haven't seen that one in ages... N has never seen it! Guess I need to remedy that.

Quoting aprilz1225:

101 dalmations

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:37 PM
I still haven't seen Tangled... Does your son like it? The toys and etc make it seem a little girly, and my son is totally not into girly princess type stuff...

Quoting Mweddle:

I like a lot of childrens movies.  haha.  I really really like Tangled.  I could watch it 1000 times.  Anything Disney really.  :)  Unless you count The Wizard of Oz because that one would be number 1!!!

MamaEngineer
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Sarah - 13 year old Junior likes Tangled, he thought it wad hilarious.

My favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast. I also like Batteries Not Included for an older kid movie.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

I still haven't seen Tangled... Does your son like it? The toys and etc make it seem a little girly, and my son is totally not into girly princess type stuff...

Quoting Mweddle:

Mweddle
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:59 PM

My son like it.  It has a guy in it who is very masculine.  Flynn Rider.  Half of the story is about him.  My son likes princesses too though.  :)

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Quoting Mweddle:

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:08 PM
I really want to see it... Maybe I'll just make him suck it up. :-)

Quoting Mweddle:

My son like it.  It has a guy in it who is very masculine.  Flynn Rider.  Half of the story is about him.  My son likes princesses too though.  :)

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Quoting Mweddle:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)