Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

QOTD 1/26

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:53 AM
  • 12 Replies
Have you been sledding yet this winter?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aprilz1225
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:06 AM

christmas Eve. haha no snow since then till today.

mcginnisc
by Claire on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:23 AM

I live in Georgia so that would be a huge no. lol

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

proudmomalexis
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:34 AM
wow me on a sled? That would be a scary sight. no we have no snow here
KLove_Mom
by Kara on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:36 AM

No, the one time it has snowed at our house this winter was the one week we were away... 

And now with 70 degree weather this week it seems like winter has skipped our area all together. But February is often our coldest month here in NM, so we'll wait and see.

meam4444
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Nope!

Mweddle
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:11 PM

We've only had a TINY amount of snow here in Oklahoma so no sledding but the kids did REALLY enjoy playing in the little bit we did have!  :)

3mom627
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:00 PM

No sledding and since my kids are teen agers and older, I don't think it is something we will do. The closest we are going to come to any type of outdoor activity is ice skating in an indoor rink. It would be nice if they could go snow tubing since we live next door to a park that offers that.

3MOM627

have a nice day

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:24 PM
There's a snow tubing park just down the street from us, and it's loads of fun. We took my son for his 5th birthday, but I'm also taking a group of teens from my church and they're just as excited. :-) I bet your "big kids" would love it. Hope it works out for you guys to go!

Quoting 3mom627:

No sledding and since my kids are teen agers and older, I don't think it is something we will do. The closest we are going to come to any type of outdoor activity is ice skating in an indoor rink. It would be nice if they could go snow tubing since we live next door to a park that offers that.

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:24 PM
You have no snow on the ground right now? I always think of PA as being relatively close, but I guess it's probably a completely different weather zone than New England, huh?

Quoting aprilz1225:

christmas Eve. haha no snow since then till today.

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:26 PM
70°? It hasn't been over 20° here since Monday! Maybe I'm living in the wrong place... :-) Hope you get at least a little snow to enjoy!

Quoting KLove_Mom:

No, the one time it has snowed at our house this winter was the one week we were away... 

And now with 70 degree weather this week it seems like winter has skipped our area all together. But February is often our coldest month here in NM, so we'll wait and see.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN