Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

THEY'RE COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:32 PM
  • 11 Replies
5 moms liked this

My babies are coming home tomorrow!!!  We got the call at 6pm tonight.   Finally! after 4 attempts, 2 complaints against us,  endless traveling our family will be united!  I am so happy.  :)

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maggiemom2000
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Good news!

MamaEngineer
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:50 AM

So much joy! Hugs to you all!

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Finally!! I'm so happy for all of you. Best wishes for a smooth transition.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sydneysmommy1st
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:51 AM

I have missed your story. How old are they and are they twins? and what and who complained against you?

Mweddle
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:17 AM

They are 3 and 4 and they are my daughters bio siblings.  They are in another state and the foster mom filed 2 false complaints on us because she was upset about losing another child that was in her care (a half sibling of my daughter who went to her bio paternal grandma).  She even got our visits stopped for awhile.  (so they could investigate) Of course it was all false so everything is fine and they are coming home. YAY!!!

Quoting sydneysmommy1st:

I have missed your story. How old are they and are they twins? and what and who complained against you?

sydneysmommy1st
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:28 PM

I am glad you are getting them and they can all be together! Do you all get to see the half bio sibling that the bio grandma has?

Quoting Mweddle:

They are 3 and 4 and they are my daughters bio siblings.  They are in another state and the foster mom filed 2 false complaints on us because she was upset about losing another child that was in her care (a half sibling of my daughter who went to her bio paternal grandma).  She even got our visits stopped for awhile.  (so they could investigate) Of course it was all false so everything is fine and they are coming home. YAY!!!

Quoting sydneysmommy1st:

Mweddle
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:22 PM

yes.  :(  she is so adorable!  The grandma did say she was willing to keep open contact with us so hopefully that happens and the kids will still get to know their sister.

Quoting sydneysmommy1st:

I am glad you are getting them and they can all be together! Do you all get to see the half bio sibling that the bio grandma has?

Quoting Mweddle:

Quoting sydneysmommy1st:

meam4444
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Yay!!  Congrats!!

Mweddle
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:34 PM
2 moms liked this

They're home!  :)  We spent the day together just playing and we went to burger king and then watched Toy Story together.  <3  The kids are all doing great and they just went to bed.  I was most worried about gettng 4 kids to bed.  Whew.  I am so happy and scared all at the same time. 

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Been thinking about you guys this weekend and hope that all is going well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN