Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LIFETIME ADOPTIONS??

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:58 PM
  • 8 Replies

Anyone used them or know someone who has?? Are they legitimate?? Please help!!

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
aprilz1225
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:19 PM

we are using them pm me with any questions

Music182013
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:29 AM

Have not heard of them.

mcginnisc
by Claire on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:29 AM

Sorry... no experience.. we used Bethany for our IA.

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13 

AliKatAK47
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Never heard of them
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
paganmommy4
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:42 PM

My Sons Adoptive mother used them once before and is using them again for her fourth adoption. I hear that they are awesome

StopH8
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Hi,

I know they are huge on the West Coast. I am not using them but considered them. They ask for a lot of money just to sign up with them. I didnt want to give all of my savings away until we were matched. I have a friend who used them and then got pregnant so she never adopted. She didnt get her money back.

pegleg89
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:37 PM

yeah  I was worried about that bc were still trying and we have recenly started meds to help... so well see. but i cant afford huge chunks of money... :(

Quoting StopH8:

Hi,

I know they are huge on the West Coast. I am not using them but considered them. They ask for a lot of money just to sign up with them. I didnt want to give all of my savings away until we were matched. I have a friend who used them and then got pregnant so she never adopted. She didnt get her money back.

aprilz1225
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:11 PM

it does say in our contract that we can put them on hold for any reason for two years. hmm interesting

Quoting StopH8:

Hi,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)