Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

Valentine's Day blunders???

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:10 PM
  • 14 Replies

Have you had any s/o,dh, bf have a valentine's day blunder?? not the OH WOW.. i can't believe he did that!.. I mean the Oh CRAP, they did that???? or a high school sweet heart that thougt they were suave?

My hubby did, thought he'd buy something of the OOH LA LA  variety... wrong size...,, the bra part looked like two hershey kisses trying to cover up a couple catalopes.. Good greif!!

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:18 PM

I wish I had a story to add... My only real romantic relationship has been with DH, and we've never really gotten into VDay.

I love the mental image you're giving above, thougn... LOLOL! :)

Brn2BAMom
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:09 AM
LoL maybe that was his intention ;-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aprilz1225
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Brn2BAMom:

LoL maybe that was his intention ;-)

lol.. i'm not sure i think i need to ask.

dbra
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Guys are dumb. If you forget, they will remind you!

aprilz1225
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:04 PM

lolol too true...

Quoting dbra:

Guys are dumb. If you forget, they will remind you!

harmony7
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

On our second Valentine day and just after the birth of our first son.. my dear dear husband bought me a pair of running shoes to help me get back in shape....still not over it 31 years later...

Pam in Alabama
A Mom to nine sons and one daughter with five still at home
aprilz1225
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this

i would have gave them to him and say you better get run'n pal as i reached for a fry'n pan..lol ouch momma not good..

Quoting harmony7:

On our second Valentine day and just after the birth of our first son.. my dear dear husband bought me a pair of running shoes to help me get back in shape....still not over it 31 years later...

meam4444
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Our first Valentine's day, my DH arranged it for us to go out to supper with an life insurance agent.  He was sooo romantic.  lol

aprilz1225
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:04 PM

like a good neighbor state farm is there... I hope the agent bought you flowers, if he was married i bet his wife was thrilled..lol

Quoting meam4444:

Our first Valentine's day, my DH arranged it for us to go out to supper with an life insurance agent.  He was sooo romantic.  lol

meam4444
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:06 PM

lol!  He ended up bringing her along.  Nothing like being talked into insurance on V-day!  lol  He's stepped it up a few notches since then.

Quoting aprilz1225:

like a good neighbor state farm is there... I hope the agent bought you flowers, if he was married i bet his wife was thrilled..lol

Quoting meam4444:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)