Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

Valentine's Day blunders???

Posted by   + Show Post

Have you had any s/o,dh, bf have a valentine's day blunder?? not the OH WOW.. i can't believe he did that!.. I mean the Oh CRAP, they did that???? or a high school sweet heart that thougt they were suave?

My hubby did, thought he'd buy something of the OOH LA LA  variety... wrong size...,, the bra part looked like two hershey kisses trying to cover up a couple catalopes.. Good greif!!

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Replies (11-14):
aprilz1225
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:09 PM

oh how perfect a double date.. i'm glad! if he didn't you could always you "remember that V-Day you ..." that guilt could get you anything..lol

Quoting meam4444:

lol!  He ended up bringing her along.  Nothing like being talked into insurance on V-day!  lol  He's stepped it up a few notches since then.

Quoting aprilz1225:

like a good neighbor state farm is there... I hope the agent bought you flowers, if he was married i bet his wife was thrilled..lol

Quoting meam4444:

Our first Valentine's day, my DH arranged it for us to go out to supper with an life insurance agent.  He was sooo romantic.  lol

Bluecalm
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:19 PM

This isn't so much a blunder as a "worse Valentine's Day ever". Dh and I had been married a little over a year, and he hadn't seen his 17 year old daughter in awhile, she had told  him she wouldn't come around because of "that woman". So when his exwife called him on Valentine's Day and said she had something urgent to tell him about Ysd, he rushed straight over there after work, and there was exwife holding a 6 week old baby in her arms. She coyly asked him who he thought the baby looked like, and then told him the baby was his grandson. I could not believe his ex kept that little secret from him all those months and then the 6 weeks after he was born only to reveal him on Valentine's Day.

aprilz1225
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Good lord! well i guess she should of said  "that Boy" rather than that woman. I am sorry that happend..

Quoting Bluecalm:

This isn't so much a blunder as a "worse Valentine's Day ever". Dh and I had been married a little over a year, and he hadn't seen his 17 year old daughter in awhile, she had told  him she wouldn't come around because of "that woman". So when his exwife called him on Valentine's Day and said she had something urgent to tell him about Ysd, he rushed straight over there after work, and there was exwife holding a 6 week old baby in her arms. She coyly asked him who he thought the baby looked like, and then told him the baby was his grandson. I could not believe his ex kept that little secret from him all those months and then the 6 weeks after he was born only to reveal him on Valentine's Day.

Javamom00
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:36 AM

LOL, hope you have it better this year

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN