Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Valentine Surprise

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:18 AM
  • 10 Replies
4 moms liked this

DH and Junior surpised me with early Valentine's Day flowers. DH had Junior pick out the flowers. 

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Javamom00
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:32 AM

Beautiful

chinadollmom23
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Pretty flowers!!!!happy valentine

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Very sweet. :-)

Hope all goes well today with the visit.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kinshipcaremama
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:15 PM
You are a very lucky Mama and wife! The flowers are beautiful.
doodlebopfan
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:23 PM

I'm glad that DH is training Jr up in these actions of love. That is just precious that they did that for you and the flowers are GORGEOUS!

aprilz1225
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:59 PM

how sweet!

MamaEngineer
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:45 AM

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Today's visit went very well. DH and I actually participated because bio mother had photos to share with us. She brough LOTS of photos. She even brought some in from when she and her sister were babies and when her parents were young. She said she is going to bring in more. She gave us a stack of copies for Junior's lifebook, including photos of his great grandmother. We all know how precious photos are to our children.

Now that she and us know we are going to adopt, we were more relaxed today. We have another visit next week and we invited her to Junior's student appreciation which follows that visit. I cleared it with the state already. For now we are getting along with bio mother, but we are in a weird transition phase since they are not going to file her relinquishment until the state terminates bio father which may not occur until April.

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:21 PM

I'm glad the visit went well, and that you were able to get some familyi photos for Junior. I agree, those are very precious.

I know what you mean about a weird transition phase... We actually had 2-3 visits post (contested) TPR, and that was also pretty weird. But it is good when the adults can all keep the focus on the child, which it sounds like is happening for Junior. Good job, Mom. I hope things continue to move forward for permanency.

Quoting MamaEngineer:

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Today's visit went very well. DH and I actually participated because bio mother had photos to share with us. She brough LOTS of photos. She even brought some in from when she and her sister were babies and when her parents were young. She said she is going to bring in more. She gave us a stack of copies for Junior's lifebook, including photos of his great grandmother. We all know how precious photos are to our children.

Now that she and us know we are going to adopt, we were more relaxed today. We have another visit next week and we invited her to Junior's student appreciation which follows that visit. I cleared it with the state already. For now we are getting along with bio mother, but we are in a weird transition phase since they are not going to file her relinquishment until the state terminates bio father which may not occur until April.

eoewan
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:33 AM

How very sweet!

meam4444
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:07 PM

How sweet!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)