Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well we got the second call

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:25 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

The message from the attorney that it is time to Finalize. We started some of the paperwork.

We will be finalized with in the next 3 weeks.

I have set a date in Match for a Party.  I have friends and family coming from Indiana, Kentucky, Alabama, and Possibly Florida to Join us in this celebration. I am actually very surprised about this.

But I guess this is kinda like my baby shower since we never had one.

Wow, I don't know what I will do now.  I will no longer have to need to do something for the adoption.  It will all be done with.  I will have my Bug, and life will go on. 

I cant remember how life was in 2011 before we started the adoption journey.  but I sure can tell you our life will never be the same again.

~~~~~~~
Find out about our adoption at our Facebook blog.
http://www.facebook.com/MJAdoptionBlog

In 2011 we decided to adopt.
In 2012 we got to take home our Lady Bug
Now in 2013 we will finalize our adoption.

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I totally know that "what next?" feeling. I think I'm still having it... People used to ask what was happening, and I would update them on our foster kids or the general status of the case. Now? We are "just" a family and "just" living life.

But truly, I think all three of us are very content. I hope you find the same after all the dust settles from your journey with Lady Bug.

Jessy76
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is super exciting. I love that you call her your bug. I call my DD my little bug too! We make up silly songs about her being mommy's bug together. DH thinks we're crazy but he likes us that way LOL!!!

Brn2BAMom
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Yay so exciting!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
eoewan
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:59 PM

I'm so very happy for you. Congratulations on finalizing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)