Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

I hope all of you had a happy mothers day :) I haven't been on much, ive been so sick lately.  Babies are good and healthy, I decided on adoption again, I am not going through an agency, mostly because right now i am having a lot of trouble with the agency i went through with the boys.  Any ways, I am picking out a family shortly within the next couple of weeks. I have a lot to go through and I really have peace with this all. I put it in God's hands and ever since I did that, I have had such peace. I believe he did this so I could bless another family which makes me so happy inside. I have also decided after having the twins to get my tubes untied and start being a surrogate for other woman who can't concieve, i think it was my calling, because i love being able to help families out that way. Any ways. God Bless :)

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Replies (41-42):
JaneSpeed
by on May. 18, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Hi Bre,

It's such an amazing thing you're doing. I do wish you would consider an agency. The right agency really can help more than going it alone. I messaged you with our agency. We search long and hard to find an agency that puts the birth mom first. They are good people who's top priority is your happiness.

P.

waitingmom
by Member on May. 18, 2013 at 10:20 PM

I've been thinking about you! There have been times in my life where I have sat and said, "God, I give up, you take control." and I agree with you, it does take so much weight off of your shoulders. 

You are an amazing woman! And to be a surrogate! As an adoptive parent, you are a gift from God!

Sending tons of hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)