Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We are house hunting!!!! woohooo!

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:45 PM
  • 1 Replies

I am so tired of not paying for something that is not mine.. if our landlord would be better, we might stay. Hope to find a house in the next few week to move in over summer because of the school change. We are not moving far same town. I am now hauling out the crap... Why do I have clothes from when hubby and i first dated?????? making a list of things I hate about this house so i can make sure they are not in the new one. 

I am so proud of our family we made cut backs on T.V. programs and other things to put money away for the down pmt and make up what we lost over the two failed adoptions. We wanted to wait till we had a match but our homestudy will need renued soon so maybe that's the order of thing... watch we'll get one of those pack your bags and go situations in the middle of packing...lol it would be my luck. 

side note my mom got a birthday gift all women want... my dad got hearing aids!!!!! she so happy...lol

forgot another plus... hubby out of town so i think a 7bed 5 bath with indoor/out door pool would work haha.

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Good luck with the house hunt! I hope you find something that is just right for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)