Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Moms Adoptive Moms

Waiting for a call... And the craziness has started...

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:11 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hey ladies.  Anyone else hoping to adopt through independent adoption?  We've been placing ads for a couple of months now, praying to be found.

Yesterday I got woken up by a drunk sounding man asking if my boyfriend was home and could he have pictures of me.  Last week, a man called and offered to sell me his 2 year old.  I received a text from a girl who was 3 weeks late and scared.  I helped her find a teen pregnancy center in her area.  Then she told me she was going out to celebrate; she's 3 months so "it's the last time I can get messed up for a while".

Our son's adoption was a roller coaster ride like so many, but worth it a million times over!  (As you all know!!  :) )

Honestly, the heartache and headache of the process was fading into memory, but here we go again.  Thank god, the universe, and everything else, I have my son to distract me this time around.  Anybody who has baby dust or prayers to spare, please send some our way!!

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
aprilz1225
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this

a friend of mine is doing IA.. she got a call last week some guy was asking her questions about his girlfriends period..We think he thought she was a clinic.. lol.. 

Tresmom10
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Baby dust and many prayers headed your way!!
SamsMomSays
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Thank you! :)

Quoting Tresmom10:

Baby dust and many prayers headed your way!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN