Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Surprising news !!!

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:19 PM
  • 32 Replies
5 moms liked this
I woke up to a text Friday morning asking if I may be willing to adopt TRIPLETS !!! I went from being sad and disappointed to overwhelmed with excitement!! Has anyone here ever adopted multiples? The babies will be here in six weeks. I have alot of work to do!
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bluecalm
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Great news! I adopted twins.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skylarkdancer
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Woohoo! Congrats! havent adopted yet and have never had multiples but know several ppl who have multiples. :-)
hwitzel
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

good luckThat is wonderful news

doodlebopfan
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

goodness! Is it someone you know or could it "possibly" be a scam? Oh, girl, you've been through a lot. Be hopeful, but go slow. Good luck!

harmony7
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

congratulations! Praying all goes wonderful~~ 

Quoting Hopefulforbaby:

I woke up to a text Friday morning asking if I may be willing to adopt TRIPLETS !!! I went from being sad and disappointed to overwhelmed with excitement!! Has anyone here ever adopted multiples? The babies will be here in six weeks. I have alot of work to do!

Pam in Alabama
A Mom to nine sons and one daughter with five still at home
MaggieO
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Seek and you shall find.  That's great news! group hugThat will be you and your babies sharing a group hug.

SarahSuzyQ
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Wow! It has been up and down for you guys, huh? Wishing you well as you begin working through this possibility... Please keep us posted!

Hopefulforbaby
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting doodlebopfan:

goodness! Is it someone you know or could it "possibly" be a scam? Oh, girl, you've been through a lot. Be hopeful, but go slow. Good luck!

I was contacted by the Birth Mom's best friend who saw my post here. I have sonogram pics of all three babies and we are calling our attorney tomorrow. Pray for us!! I am obviously excited but still keeping myself grounded. This is alot to do in a short time but I am hopeful :). The Birth Mother has had no luck finding a home for all three babies the agency's wanted to separate them :(. You can not separate multiples !!
Hopefulforbaby
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Wow! It has been up and down for you guys, huh? Wishing you well as you begin working through this possibility... Please keep us posted!

I absolutely will!! Thank you for the good vibes :)
maggiemom2000
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't believe they were talking about separating the babies! So glad that you are there for them!

Quoting Hopefulforbaby:

Quoting doodlebopfan:

I was contacted by the Birth Mom's best friend who saw my post here. I have sonogram pics of all three babies and we are calling our attorney tomorrow. Pray for us!! I am obviously excited but still keeping myself grounded. This is alot to do in a short time but I am hopeful :). The Birth Mother has had no luck finding a home for all three babies the agency's wanted to separate them :(. You can not separate multiples !!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)