Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to In the Bedroom! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 2:17 PM
  • 3028 Replies
25 moms liked this

wave 

Welcome to In the Bedroom!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to In the Bedroom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

**ANONYMOUS posting is here on In the Bedroom!**

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 2:17 PM
Replies (1-10):
liz.1986
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 12:00 PM
13 moms liked this

Hi! I'm Elizabeth. I live in WA, I'm 26, SAHM to two boys, and married to my high school sweetheart. I am a submissive and proud bisexual! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

patlizvic
by Member on Aug. 16, 2011 at 12:53 PM
4 moms liked this

Hi Ladies, I'm Marisa, I'm 45, married for 17 years. Have 3 girls, 15, 13 and 10. I work full time outside the home. I can't wait to get to know everyone.

PinkParadox
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 4:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello!  I'm Carrie =)  I currently live in TN.  I have 2 daughters. Autumn Symphony is 6 & Aliyah Celeste is 4.  I'm currently a SAHM (although both of my girls are in school this year)  My hubby David and I have been together for 11 years.  Happy to meet you!

Fistandantalus
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 4:59 PM
8 moms liked this

Hello all, I'm Liz!  I'm 41, married 12 years to ZM and we have three giant blonde Viking children, Nigel (age 10) MaryJane (age 7) and Calliope Marvel (aged an adorable chubby four months).  We live in the great, impossibly hot state of Texas, where I work as a nurse specializing in hospice, pharamacology and nutrition when I'm not recovering from shooting a 10-pound kid down the Baby Exit Ramp at my apparently "advanced maternal age". 

Bmama1
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 5:19 PM
4 moms liked this
Hello ladies. I'm Bernadette. I'm married and have 3 boys. A 2 yr old and 4 month old twins. I am also expecting again next march. Looking forward to chatting! Oh and I'm in Colorado.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itsallabtthem84
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 8:36 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello all! I am B, a SAHM to 4, 5 if you count the dog and 6 if you count my husband, lol.

ohmichelle
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this

HI, I'm Michelle and I am in OH. I have one daughter and bf has a daughter and a son. I look forward to getting to know you all!

mommasue69
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:07 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi ladies, I'm Becky mom of 4. I'm 27 (my bday was 2 days ago) I have a wonderful man and our anniversary is actually today lol. I work from home as a Passion Consultant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ohmichelle
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:44 AM
3 moms liked this

Happy Anniversary!!!! And, Happy Belated Birthday!

Quoting mommasue69:

Hi ladies, I'm Becky mom of 4. I'm 27 (my bday was 2 days ago) I have a wonderful man and our anniversary is actually today lol. I work from home as a Passion Consultant.

ashleymosq
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello ladies. My name is Ashley. I am 26yrs old. I am married to my best friend. We have 2 amazing little girls.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN