Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to In the Bedroom! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave 

Welcome to In the Bedroom!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to In the Bedroom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

**ANONYMOUS posting is here on In the Bedroom!**

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 2:17 PM
Replies (3021-3028):
PetersonMommy12
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello ladies my name is Beth and I am a SAHM to a 10 week old little girl. I am marrying the sweetest man I know in May. I'm happy to be here and looking forward to meeting all of you.

Tomsmom2012
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone I'm Megan I'm from Michigan I'm 19 and a stay at home mom too my amazing 5 month old son.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KidsequalFun
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Quoting PinkParadox:

Hello!  I'm Carrie =)  I currently live in TN.  I have 2 daughters. Autumn Symphony is 6 & Aliyah Celeste is 4.  I'm currently a SAHM (although both of my girls are in school this year)  My hubby David and I have been together for 11 years.  Happy to meet you!

Hey girl! I too live in TN and I have two girls Makenzie 6 and Madyson 5 my son Memphis is 3. My boyfriends kids are 5 boy and 3 girl! Lol. I am also a SAHM, all three of my kids are in school but have different schedules and working around their school and sports schedules are incredibly hard! I'm hoping to start my own successful blog soon and get paid! :)

MrsTiredHarley1
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this

hi im Cindy, 43 and newly divorced and newly engaged too.to my hs sweetheart. i have 3 sons and live in Florida

Vanesa_1412
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone. My name is Vanesa and live in CA. I have been married for 8 years and have two kids. Christian 4 and Valerie 2. I'm a SAHM and studying to be a Nurse. I look forward to chatting with you guys. 

Alwayscheerful
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone. My name is Joy. I have been married for 8 years and have five kids. . I'm a SAHM.  I look forward to chatting with you guys. 

Jojorobyn
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi all,

im joanne I have 3 beautiful girls 12,4 and 3mt old! 

Married 1 yr but with hubby 11 yrs!

im from cork Ireland :) nice to meet u all

EAtwinmomma
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm Sabrina 19 with twin two year old boys. I've been married for a year and a half to their amazing father.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)