Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

proposal??

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM
  • 12 Replies
If you were to propose to your SO how would you do it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom5150
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Maybe take him to his favorite concert or sporting event? Don't do one of those jumbotron things, but take him somewhere he enjoys and go from there...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FadingIntoBlack
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
braezmommy89
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:00 AM
2 moms liked this
I asked my df while we were having sex.. We were doggy style and it felt A-M-A-Z-I-N-G so I said between breathes.... baby will you marry me? HAHA

He said yes:)

He formally proposed a year later lol but hey i was friggin serious!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
seriouslyhappy
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I would take him to a nice restaurant and instead of the waiter bringing out dessert I would have my two year old bring out the ring.  He met my son when he was about nine months and he loves him just as much.  It would be special and he would appreciate it...

momma2mms
by Kristin on May. 7, 2012 at 10:58 AM

If i were to propose to DH I would take him to his favorite little bar in a little country town when one of his favorite Texas country singers were singing. I would arrange to do it on the stage. He would go nuts!!

laurenb1
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:59 AM
I'm not sure but he brought me to Montreal for the f1 race and was going to propose there but got nervous in the hotel room talking about marriage. I cried and told him stop talking about it if it's never going to happen! And then he put the ring on my finger
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
keedie1
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:31 PM
I wouldn't
LovableFox
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

A romantic dinner, a full massage with good scented oil, gaze into their eyes and tell them how much they mean to you and talk about how great your life has been since the person in question has been in it and say how you hope it will always be that wonderful and once they're smiling go in for a kiss and ask if they'll be yours forever and if they're ready to take the big step....

MrsRobinson06
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 3:35 PM
In bed after taking him to heaven while hes still in ecstasy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FadingIntoBlack
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)